** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2021 ICC T20 World Cup

Fader

Double header again tomorrow. First match is Australia against West Indies. Windies haven't had the best of tournaments with losses through the board but they have a good record against Australia and perhaps they have a chance with the pressure off. I like Pooran and Zampa to be the star men tomorrow. I think if WIndies are going to win this then they will need a big showing from the likes of Pooran and Hetmyer because the likes of Gayle just hasn't done it. Perhaps this being his last, he will. Zampa will suit against Windies and he's in good form. 

2pts Pooran top W.Indies batsman 9/2 paddypower
3pts Zampa top Aussie bowler 10/3 paddypower
--------------------------------------------
1pt Pooran MOTM 14/1 paddypower
1pt Zampa MOTM 12/1 paddypower

Semi-finals today and it starts with what could be a very close match as England take on New Zealand. Perhaps NZ are value here because Englands top order is majorly disruped withou Roy. Buttler is still there ofcourse, but despite the fact England go very deep in the batting line up, you wouldn't say that they are performing all that well after Butter and Roy. With a few fleeting decent scores in there.

NZ are playing some really good stuff and you get the feeling they are undervalued here because they came from the "easier group" but I think there is probably a touch of value about them today. I will continue to go with Conway as top batsman for NZ as I think he is a real talent. I hit Neesha as MOTM last week and I think if he gets more overs then it could be well him once again taking the plaudits. England will rely on the likes of Rashid, Ali and Buttler.

4pts NZ to beat England 6/4 bet365
2pts Conway top NZ batsman 9/2 paddypower
1pt Neesham MOTM 16/1 paddypower
1pt Rashid MOTM 14/1 bet365

The second semi-final then. Pakistan take on Australia on a ground where 90% of the matches in this event, the chasing batting team wins. That puts abit of a mockery on betting before we know the toss result but I have confidence in Pakistan. The only unbeaten team in the tournament. I also have reservations about the batting line up of Australia and I'll take Pakistan at around about evens.

5pts Pakistan to beat Australia 9/10 paddypower
---------------------------------------------

2pts B.Azam top match batsman 9/2 skybet
2pts J.Hazlewood top Aus Bowler 3/1 paddypower
----------------------------------------------
1pt Afridi MOTM 10/1 paddypower

New Zealand take on Australia in the final. Despite the huge toss bias, NZ are 11/8. This could be because of the huge loss of not having Conway. Conway has been so consistent for NZ and his absence will be felt. Especially in the batting order. I still think that NZ are value today and I'm happy to take them at that price. As usual, the Powerplay will be massively important and so will who wins the toss. 

4pts NZ to beat Australia 11/8 paddypower
-----------------------------------------
2pts Mitchell Top NZ Batsman 7/2 paddypower
1pt Stoinis Top Aus Batsman 12/1 paddypower
1pt Neesham MOTM 18/1 paddypower

• 4 weeks later...