Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

Non-League Predictions > October 16th

3 of my tips where there is still some value.

AFC Telford v Farsley Celtic (National League North)
Farsley fully deserved their victory over Curzon last week when I opposed them and if they carry on with that form in this game then I think they will take the 3 points. Telford beat Chorley on the opening day of the season, but they have lost every game since apart from a draw against Hereford. They sacked their manager last week, but lost to Spennymoor and then Boston beat them 4-1 on Tuesday night so little has changed on the back of the sacking. Farsley just look very over priced for this game.

Weston Super Mare v Salisbury (Southern Premier South)
Weston flattered to deceive again on Tuesday night when they lost 2-1 to Yate. They should be doing much better than they are and it especially seems that their home form isn't quite up to scratch. They host a Salisbury side who will have been disappointed to have drawn against Hartley Witney last week, but they continue to be in strong form and have just lost twice all season. I think they can get the better of their hosts here.

Southend v Chertsey
So Phil Brown has finally gone at Southend, but this isn't exactly a game they will be wanting right now as they are on a hiding to nothing really. They have yet to lose in the league this season in 5 games and are still in the FA Trophy. Again its a 3 level gap, but Southend are there for the taking at the moment.

Farsley Celtic 1pt @ 29/10 with William Hill (take up to 7/4)
Salisbury 1pt @ 15/8 with Skybet (take up to 11/8)
Chertsey 1pt @ 6/1 with Betfred (take up to 4/1)

Northern Premier League Division One East

Dunston v Yorkshire Amateur
Step 4 is a minefield but the bookies generally price up purely on league positions.  These teams are currently fifth and tenth respectively so look evenly matched.  The odds reflect this with Dunston @ 6/5 and Yorkshire Amateur @ 6/4.
For me the current form of Dunston and home advantage should have them odds on.  5 straight wins, including a 1-0 win at Workington in the FA Trophy.  3 of their 4 league defeats have been against teams above them in the league.  In contrast Amateur do not travel particularly well.  Aside from an FA Trophy win at a weak Kendal side last weekend they have not won on the road since the opening day of the season.  They've also shipped 4 goals on their 2 previous visits to the North East this season.
The ex Northern League sides now playing in the Northern Premier League are tough to beat on their own patch and Dunston are no exception.  3 West Yorkshire teams have already visited this season and come back with zero points and 12 goals conceded.

@Teodore plenty of big prices on offer to choose from.  I'm not betting on the FA Cup today but you might want to look at Buxton @ 2/1 at Kettering.  The home team struggled to see off Spalding in the 3rd qualifying round and Buxton have hit 16 goals in the last 4 matches.
I would also look at opposing my local team, York City.  The 3-1 scoreline against bottom club Southport flattered them last weekend and the home fans are quick to jump on the teams back when things start to go wrong.  Morpeth are @ 11/2 to beat them.
Also, Guiseley @ 4/1 at fellow National League North rivals Brackley and Banbury @ 2/1 at home to Bath City.
I haven't researched any of these but are worth considering.