Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

SIR PUNTALOT KO CUP SEMI FINAL - Deadline Saturday 2pm

Selections:

1) Market Rasen 15:20 - Gortroe Joe - Each Way - @9.50 Betvictor                 Reserve: Catterick 16:15  - Tommy Taylor -  Each Way - @8.50 Betvictor
2) Ffos Las 16:35 - Ballyandy - Each Way - @11.00 Bet365                                Reserve: Catterick 16:50 - Justified - Each Way - @8.00 Bet365
3) Leopardstown 17:25 - Phoenix Cowboy - Each Way - @7.50 Bet365          Reserve: Wolverhampton 17:30 - Heat And Just - Each Way - @6.50 Bet365

Good luck to the mate @The Equaliser

Thanks!

2.20 Str Masterdream one point win 11/4 with Bet365

5.40 Ffos Kayf Taoi 1/2 point ew 11/8 with Bet365

7.00 Wolv Hasty Sailor one point win at 15/8 with Bet 365

Res 1.  2.45 Beyond The Clouds one point win at 11/8 Bet365

Res 2.  1.20 Catt Bint Elmalek 1/2 point ew at 11/8 Bet 365

The each way strategy applied by many in this comp throws me a bit, but when in Rome (or more like Tivoli from my perspective)

Very best of luck to @Joalesand indeed all contestants today

Edited by The Equaliser

8 hours ago, Joales said:

Congratulations to the finalists! Well done and well deserved.

@The Equaliser Thank you for the fair confrontation and count on my sincere wishes for your success in the decision.

I must admit that I did like your last selection Phoenix Cowboy and you were very unlucky not to at least get a place return.  I guess this each way stuff is the norm for the KO cup comp but I find it difficult to get my head around it.  @Peter Yorklooks a formidable opponent in the final with a stellar performance yesterday.  I do hope that he made some real money on his selections yesterday.  Superb tipping. 

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic