Jump to content
Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

Racing Chat - Friday 15th October


Hotspur88
 Share

Recommended Posts

P/L = +45.45pts

1338 Fakenham Italian Spirit & 1530 Haydock Magisterial 2/1 2.5pt win double = Won to return 7.5pts

1345 Haydock Colombidea 14/1 2pt win = Lost 2pts

1355 Uttoxeter Anyharminasking 10/3 1.5pt win = Lost 1.5pts

1430 Uttoxeter Kiltealy Briggs 9/2 2pt win = Lost 2pts

1615 Uttoxeter The Garrison 18/1 1/2pt win

1633 Fakenham Welland 4/1 2pt win

1640 Haydock Round Acre 9/1 1pt win

1650 Uttoxeter Dooyork 9/1 1.5pt win

1945 Dundalk Camdeboo 10/1 1pt win

14pts staked.

 

Edited by Hotspur88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hotspur88 said:

P/L = *update after last US Horse runs tonight.

1338 Fakenham Italian Spirit & 1530 Haydock Magisterial 2/1 double 2.5pts win

1345 Haydock Colombidea 14/1 2pt win

1355 Uttoxeter Anyharminasking 10/3 1.5pt win

1430 Uttoxeter Kiltealy Briggs 9/2 2pt win

1615 Uttoxeter The Garrison 18/1 1/2pt win

1633 Fakenham Welland 4/1 2pt win

1640 Haydock Round Acre 9/1 1pt win

1945 Dundalk Camdeboo 10/1 1pt win

12.5pts staked.

 

Selections done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

P/L = +45.45pts

1338 Fakenham Italian Spirit & 1530 Haydock Magisterial 2/1 2.5pt win double

1345 Haydock Colombidea 14/1 2pt win

1355 Uttoxeter Anyharminasking 10/3 1.5pt win

1430 Uttoxeter Kiltealy Briggs 9/2 2pt win

1615 Uttoxeter The Garrison 18/1 1/2pt win

1633 Fakenham Welland 4/1 2pt win

1640 Haydock Round Acre 9/1 1pt win

1650 Uttoxeter Dooyork 9/1 1.5pt win

1945 Dundalk Camdeboo 10/1 1pt win

14pts staked.

 

Dooyork added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Singles

1550 Hay Ginato 6/1

1605 Hay Poets Lady 11/2

1640 Hay EL Hibri 7/1

 

Treble 22.78/1

1420 Hay Thaler

1455 Hay Mythical Dancer 

1523 Fak Midnight Jewel

 

Doubles

19.25/1

1355 Utt Geronimo 

1710 Hay Wynford 

 

18.25/1

1700 New  Tilsitt 

1815 Dun Mamayaz 

Good luck all. 

Edited by fd1972uk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Anyone having problems getting into At The Races today.  I am getting "access forbidden" in 3 browsers so far

Mine seems to be working ok here on my laptop.  

 

Try this - https://www.attheraces.com/images/atrform/racecards/20211015/20211015hdo1710atrformtimeformracecardandformdata.pdf

Edited by alexcaruso808
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Many thanks Alex,  I rebooted my PC and all seems to be fine now.  Microsoft seem to carry out updates whenever they feel like it and it often screws up my internet browser(s)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Many thanks Alex,  I rebooted my PC and all seems to be fine now.  Microsoft seem to carry out updates whenever they feel like it and it often screws up my internet browser(s)

 

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

Anyone having problems getting into At The Races today.  I am getting "access forbidden" in 3 browsers so far

Hiya mate love your tips on here, i look for you comments everyday! Just wondering what we have on today ?? Keep up the good work mate you're really good.

 

Cheers mate , Jack 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Jacky Shaw said:

 

Hiya mate love your tips on here, i look for you comments everyday! Just wondering what we have on today ?? Keep up the good work mate you're really good.

 

Cheers mate , Jack 

Welcome to Punters Lounge' I hope you stay with us for a long time and will be successful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wasted a lot of time with pc problems today.  And can't find much today to have a bet on.

I will most likely be posting up longer priced horses in the future as I am now focussing more on trainers 5 year records. 

1.15 Hd He's a Gentleman (RK) £1 win at 17/2.  Has been slow away on most occasions but looks capable

4.40 Hd Superior Force (OM) £2 win at 10.5 = £18.62 profit if it wins.  Has to improve but the champ is aboard which is a good omen

5.10 Hd Wynford (KS) £1 win at 5/1.  Has 4lbs extra but is proven at the distance and is in great from

No Trixie with the above

£4.00 total stakes

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2021 at 6:49 PM, Hotspur88 said:

P/L = +45.45pts

1338 Fakenham Italian Spirit & 1530 Haydock Magisterial 2/1 2.5pt win double = Won to return 7.5pts

1345 Haydock Colombidea 14/1 2pt win = Lost 2pts

1355 Uttoxeter Anyharminasking 10/3 1.5pt win = Lost 1.5pts

1430 Uttoxeter Kiltealy Briggs 9/2 2pt win = Lost 2pts

1615 Uttoxeter The Garrison 18/1 1/2pt win

1633 Fakenham Welland 4/1 2pt win

1640 Haydock Round Acre 9/1 1pt win

1650 Uttoxeter Dooyork 9/1 1.5pt win

1945 Dundalk Camdeboo 10/1 1pt win

14pts staked.

 

Will update tonight after last horse has run and the two US horses below....

2034 Gulfstream Lady Baffled 15/8 2pt win

2049 Belmont Park Bay Storm 3/1 2pt win

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Wasted a lot of time with pc problems today.  And can't find much today to have a bet on.

I will most likely be posting up longer priced horses in the future as I am now focussing more on trainers 5 year records. 

1.15 Hd He's a Gentleman (RK) £1 win at 17/2.  Has been slow away on most occasions but looks capable

4.40 Hd Superior Force (OM) £2 win at 10.5 = £18.62 profit if it wins.  Has to improve but the champ is aboard which is a good omen

5.10 Hd Wynford (KS) £1 win at 5/1.  Has 4lbs extra but is proven at the distance and is in great from

No Trixie with the above

£4.00 total stakes

 

RESULTS UPDATE

My first selections was beaten a nose but that's as close I came to getting a winner.  I missed the Tom Dascombe and Oisin Murphy winner too.  

A loss of £4 means my new balance is £726.15 (Bank £1056.22)

51 races tomorrow and it looks like Oisin Murphy will win the flat jockeys title again.

I will have little time in the morning to sort out selections as I have my son home for the weekend.  Also, have to sort out some horses for the Sir Puntalot semi final

Best do a bit of work now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...