** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - October 18 - October 24

13 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

The bookies sure aren't giving away anything. I was looking to back Brooksby again, but 1.40 isn't something I'd be interested in honestly. He's better than Davidovich Fokina at the moment and his form is immense, but those odds are crazy.

I agree with you here, before match Brooksby: van de Zandschulp i looked at outrights, former was @19 to win tournament, Brooksby wasn˝t even on the list. Now I´m looking at the same table and Brooksby is 3.80 to win?! Sinner on example is 1st with 2.90. Crazy

@carina007 I played on Cilic in last round, where odds were great to take. In 1st set against Paul he had many troubles and it could go either way. In 2nd he showed some better game, but Paul is poor server.. I expected maybe even easier win from Cilic, he makes stupid mistakes where he got the point already won, and this could cost him against better players. Now he is only @1.44, he should win but also over games are likely to happen here.

Edited by mark22

I'll be looking to see how Brooksby deals with Schwartzman, as that's a completely different match-up than what he's been up to lately. Shame that we probably won't get Diego at his best, he hasn't been there for a while now, but should be interesting nonetheless. Harris has a chance against Sinner, too, the Italian is shaky as hell.

ATP Antwerpen very tricky today.

My heart is on Harris and Brooksby side because they earned me a lot of money this week but I looked some highlights from all matches and Sinner looks very good, powerfull on forehand.

Brooksby will have hard opponent, who knows how to keep the ball in the field and I expect some problems there...

I stay away today, I only have Cilic in main combo today with football matches.

Wish you save and happy Saturday!