** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - October 18 - October 24

• 2 weeks later...

Jenson Brooksby to beat Reilly Opelka at 1.80 with William Hill

Opelka hasn't looked great recently and European indoors isn't among his favourite surfaces. His serve can still see him through, sure, but Brooksby has the better game for the conditions. He's on the rise and has two matches under his belt, too.

4 hours ago, carina007 said:

Hi guys,

What do you think about Murray today? He has 1 appearance in Antwerpen and he won the tournament.

Tiafoe looks like a player who much more likes outdoor then indoor surface.  Even I like Tiafoe, I see little advantage on Murray side.

H2H is 1:1, both matches played in America.

Murray @ 1,75

I had Murray priced around 1.65 - 1.68.

He’s in decent form but I was wary that Tiafoe could run hot for a set and put the pressure back on Murray.

Overall, I like the bet ?‍♂️

M. Cilic to beat T.Paul at 1.90

I don't like M.Cilic and his tennis, specially his crazy and unreliable head.

But he won this tournament two times, he said after win against Dzumhur that he feels very good here.

He fired 22 aces in first match which means that his serve works very well.

I don't know about T.Paul tennis but as every American player, he probably likes much more outdoor then indoor enviroment.

He beat Ymer in first round but that was something like big choke from Ymer because serious player cannot loose 5:1...

Cilic @ 1.90 

29 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Just don't overdo it with the live posts, please! My suggestion is that you have one post that you edit for each match :ok

I try to stick to the PM..

13 minutes ago, Torque said:

Wasn't there a live chat thread a few years back :unsure 

Maybe resurrect that...

would be a good idea..

14 minutes ago, Torque said:

Use an exchange @four-leafeven if they allow it, there'll be no value in it for you.

But I have a double on swedish footballteam Landskrona BOIS to lead halftime and win which they did so it's just Sinner left so I can cashout on pretty good amount probably on saturday because I suspect Sinner will pass Rinderknech.

51 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

But I have a double on swedish footballteam Landskrona BOIS to lead halftime and win which they did so it's just Sinner left so I can cashout on pretty good amount probably on saturday because I suspect Sinner will pass Rinderknech.

If you're just waiting on Sinner and the other leg is won, then you can type your stake and the odds of the double plus the lay odds for Sinner to win into an arb calculator. That will tell you the amount to lay Sinner for to guarantee an even profit whether he wins or loses :ok

Veronica Kudermetova to beat Simona Halep at 2.80 with Betsafe

I'm not surprised to see Halep priced so low but this is one test Halep won't pass. Some reasons: Kudermetova is having her best season, she's like a rocket when serving. It's gonna be very hard for Halep to find any rythm and she might even struggle to keep the pace with Kudermetova.

Edited by four-leaf