** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > October 9th

Teodore

Just the two tips that are still value now.

Wealdstone v Eastleigh (National League)
Eastleigh were awful on Tuesday night at Southend and barely created a meaningful chance which was disappointing given how Southend have been performing of late. When the goal went in there was a protest going on from the Southend fans at the time and it should really have been a good opportunity for them. What it did do was add to their poor away form this season although a couple of those games were tricky ones at Bromley and Grimsby, but they also only drew at Barnet. I thought Wealdstone did well enough against Solihull on Tuesday night and certainly showed enough to think they could beat Eastleigh in this. I just can't see why they are such a big price.

Warrington v Stalybridge (Northern Premier League)
The home side are a good team and will be tough to beat, but Stalybridge have shown massive improvement in recent weeks winning 5 out of their last 6. Warrington will have hoped to have picked up more victories than they have and I'm not sure they have been playing as well as they really ought to be. I would obviously still have them as favs, but I just can't make Stalybridge as big as they are given the form they are in.

Wealdstone 1pt @ 11/5 with Skybet (take up to 6/4)

Stalybridge 1pt @ 5/2 with Skybet, Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (take up to 7/4)

Thanks as always @Darran.  

I would agree with your tip for Stalybridge.  They have scored 13 in the last 4 matches, including an excellent 1-0 win at high flying Whitby.  Warrington are a little bit inconsistent at the moment and had conceded 11 in their 4 matches prior to winning 1-0 at lowly Ashton.  

I am also liking Morpeth Town v Mickleover in the Northern Premier League.  Morpeth are unbeaten since Craig Lynch took over 6 games ago and are playing a Mickleover side who have scored just once in their last 5.  Morpeth have had a slow start to the season but have rattled in 14 goals in their last 5, and have the incentive of impressing the boss before a big FA Cup tie at York City next Saturday.  

Rather like Warrington I would make Mickleover slight favourites but Morpeth are widely available at 2/1.  A draw/win on both matches should still get you a 2/1 double.

Bromley were a huge price 13/10 yesterday against Torquay and now back at evens still I expected odds against to win this 

totally agree with The Celtic big price for a team that is flying currently not an easy game but winnable 

Taunton Town are value at evens and Royston we’re just shade under odds on both should do the business