** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday 6th October

Current P/L = -4pts

1338 Sedgefield Punxsutawey Phil 5/4 2.5pt win = Wins returning 5.6pts (3.1pt profit)

1523 Sedgefield Sheila Nash 7/2 2pt win = Lost (3rd), was very green and didn't jump brilliantly. Big mistake at the last ended any chances although it wouldn't have won but I saw enough to be encouraged to back again.

1540 Nottingham Espresso Freddo 20/1 1pt e/w (2pts total) = Lost, absolutely nowhere and drifted to 33/1 before the off. Should have stayed in yesterday's race. 

1558 Sedgefield Victory Echo 17/2 1pt win = Lost, just a terrible run.

1625 Ludlow Talk Of The Moon 13/2 1pt win = NR

1650 Nottingham Rainbow Jet 15/2 1.5pts e/w (3pts total) = Lost

10.5pts staked ???

Edited by Hotspur88

220 Nav - Cactus Tree 16/1 sky eway( 6 )

512 Nav - Hidden Land 18/1 sky eway  ( 6 ) 

Cesarewitch Saturday .

Willie Mullins saddles the favourite in M C Muldoon , he's saddled the last 3 winners but I've gone for his 2nd string the Triumph Hurdle winner BURNING VICTORY 12/1 ew sky ( 5 ) .

Has also won at Lyon & Deauville so likes an away day with Buick booked , should be drying out at HQ & maybe good / good to soft on the day .

Edited by calva decoy

Someone cut my telephone line and I am using my mobile phone as wifi hotspot would you believe.

Anyway, I don't know how much data this uses and I have ran out of time for racing research.

I have napped Martha Willow in the 4.25 at Ludlow at 15/8 but have decided not to spend too much time on the internet until Openreach can come out and reconnect my telephone line and internet connection.

Good luck to all having a bet today

5 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

Current P/L = -4pts

1338 Sedgefield Punxsutawey Phil 5/4 2.5pt win = Wins returning 5.6pts (3.1pt profit)

1523 Sedgefield Sheila Nash 7/2 2pt win = Lost (3rd), was very green and didn't jump brilliantly. Big mistake at the last ended any chances although it wouldn't have won but I saw enough to be encouraged to back again.

1540 Nottingham Espresso Freddo 20/1 1pt e/w (2pts total) = Lost, absolutely nowhere and drifted to 33/1 before the off. Should have stayed in yesterday's race. 

1558 Sedgefield Victory Echo 17/2 1pt win = Lost, just a terrible run.

1625 Ludlow Talk Of The Moon 13/2 1pt win = NR

1650 Nottingham Rainbow Jet 15/2 1.5pts e/w (3pts total)

10.5pts staked ???

Late one just sent through 30 seconds ago.

1625 Lady Thistledown 22/1 1pt e/w (2pts total)

Edited by Hotspur88

-6.9pts today and wish I missed the so called info horse I added last minute but there we go.

P/L = -10.9pts 

I was talking to a few of the lads from the new group in private today with some early concerns after only joining from the 1st. Apparently the group is very up and down but pretty much always end up in profit with the exception of a few months and they're up a lot over the space of two years since the group began. 

BOG is essential as that's what the pts go by and if you don't have it then the P/L won't be correct. 

August for example apparently they were all going mad and were 40pts down with 7 days left and they finished 60pts up so it's definitely all about staying calm and keeping to a strict pts system. 

Anyway, we move on and tomorrow's bets have already been placed.

Edited by Hotspur88

16 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

-6.9pts today and wish I missed the so called info horse I added last minute but there we go.

P/L = -10.9pts 

I was talking to a few of the lads from the new group in private today with some early concerns after only joining from the 1st. Apparently the group is very up and down but pretty much always end up in profit with the exception of a few months and they're up a lot over the space of two years since the group began. 

BOG is essential as that's what the pts go by and if you don't have it then the P/L won't be correct. 

August for example apparently they were all going mad and were 40pts down with 7 days left and they finished 60pts up so it's definitely all about staying calm and keeping to a strict pts system. 

Anyway, we move on and tomorrow's bets have already been placed.

It's ok having a 'points based system' , but how big a bank do you need ?