** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL - Week 4

PercyP

Don’t write off the Chiefs, expecting them to bounce back big. Chiefs -7.5 @ 20/21

Panthers losing McCaffrey, will see their unbeaten start come to an end. Dallas -5 @ 10/11

Rams are special will prove it at home to unbeaten Cardinals. Rams -4.5 @ 10/11

The Jets look poor, can’t see them stopping the Titans. Titans -7.5 @ 10/11

The 49 Ers went close against the Packers. Will go close again -2.5 @ 20/23

Standard bet 1 point Canadian plus 4 point roll up

30 points staked. All prices Bet365.

YTD W8 D1 L6  loss for year -10.96

This week there are a number of further games which interest me.

Jags +7.5 we might see the true Lawrence tonight @ 10/11.

Browns -2 @ 20/23.

Giants +7.5 @ 20/23. The giants strength is stopping the run.

Washington -1.5 @ 10/11, their defence will scare the Falcons.

and Colts +2 @ 10/11 need to win to prevent going 0 - 4.

0.5 point Canadian plus 2 point roll up. 15 point staked.

All prices Bet365 

17 hours ago, PercyP said:

This week there are a number of further games which interest me.

Jags +7.5 we might see the true Lawrence tonight @ 10/11. Lawrence played good this match, but it wasn't enough apparently cuz Burrow also showed skill. Nice match too watch.

Browns -2 @ 20/23. I don't want to touch this one. Vikings is the first 'even' matchup, last two weeks 'easy' opponents. I'm not sure Browns will win SU. But I'm also not sure Vikings are steaming out of the gates. So a no bet. Too much variables.

Giants +7.5 @ 20/23. The giants strength is stopping the run. Even though Saints play inconsistent I simply can't trust Giants with that coach and wobbly QB. 

Washington -1.5 @ 10/11, their defence will scare the Falcons. I'm eyeing this one too. Ryan isn't a mobile QB and he's going to get hurt bij WFT D.

and Colts +2 @ 10/11 need to win to prevent going 0 - 4. I don't bet on the team with Wentz. Nuf said :)

0.5 point Canadian plus 2 point roll up. 15 point staked.

All prices Bet365 

I'm eyeing Lions +3, Panthers +4, Eagles +7, Seahawks +3, Raiders +3. Have too find out which 1-2 bets are the best.

Week 4 was a profitable weekend with 7 wins from the 10 selections including a full house for my second set of bets. There was nice wins for Dallas and the Chiefs and Washington scoring a flying touchdown in the last seconds of the game was great to see. Bet Charon84 was pleased.

The three losses included the Titans who were totally one dimensional and could not beat the Jets, embarrassing! The 49 Ers continue to go close but fail to win, they were not helped by losing Jimmy G at half time. The surprise of the weekend which nobody could have saw coming was the Cardinals demolishing the Rams at Sofi stadium.

Bets 1                    Staked 30 points W2 L3 returned 3.73 points loss of -26.27

Bets 2                    Staked 15 points W5 L0 returned 144.77 points a profit of +129.77 points

Week 4 Totals        Staked 45 points W7 L3 returned 148.50 points for a profit of +103.50 points

YTD  (ATS)              W15 D1 L9 Profit +92.54 points