** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cyprus league 1, 2021-2022

For today the two matches are NO bet, i.e Apollon vs Aris, and Achnas vs Paek

I will watch the Limassol battle between Apollon/Aris, without any bet, because i rate newcomers of Aris as very strong, and i expect them to make a big noise this season, because money talks, and Aris has tons of money. The team belongs to foreign investors. No bet for me

Achnas looks good, but the other newcomer Paek is unknown quantity, and number 1 favourite to return back to second division, No bet for me.

I have two super tips for tomorrow Sunday. I will post later,

Yours, Noah, Limassol

Today is the debut betting day for the Cypriot league 1.

Doxa vs Anorthosis 

This is my first 10/10 bet, and is Anorthosis to win @1.49 offered by Meridianbet

Anor is ambitious this year with some impressive transfers and are already qualified to the Europa Conference league. I Like the roster, especially the Egyptian Warda, and i expect  him to be the leader of the team. Soccer however is a team sport, and Anor squad is full of talented and capable players, including Popovic, Christodoulopoulos- in great form lately- and many others. Doxa as always an average team, with not any specific target other to avoid relegation. Same story year after year.

My second selection is Omonia to beat Aek  away @2.18 offered by Meridianbet. The price is high because is away for Omonia, although i expect equal number of fans at the stands.

Omonia the champions come here with confidence, and is again the number one favorite to win the league. Coach Berg is by far the most successful coach in the recent history of Omonia, and the squad is super for this league. Loizou is the player to watch together with Tjionis and Bachirou, and many others. Omonia has 3 serious absences but the squad is big.

Aek Larnaca is under construction i can say. New coach, many new players, they showed nothing in their first game against Doxa which ended 1-1. 

A star coach Berg, against the rookie coach Catala of Aek.  A super team coming with confidence Omonia, against an experimental team Aek Larnaca.

Away win 8/10

Good luck punters!