** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

World Cup Of Darts

Fader

Always a cool event, this. England look very different this year with Wade and Chisnall being the pairing (instead of Smith and Cross) and I like the partnership. You have a player who is known for his doubling and a player known for his scoring. It could be a nice combo in the doubles. England look to have a good chance and I also like Belgium this year.

However, I'm going for bigger prices, as usual. Last year there was a few players that really looked good in this environment and I'm backing more of that, plus abit of each-way value.

1pt e/w Australia to win PDC World Cup 20/1 paddypower
1pt e/w N.Ireland to win PDC World Cup 20/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Germany to win PDC World Cup 25/1 willhill
------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Canada to win PDC World Cup 150/1 paddypower

Half of the 1st round will take place today. Not too much to shout about as all games are heavily one-sided. Well, for the most part. I'm going to take a 4-fold over the course of the 2-days and probably add a few singles in tomorrows matches.  (better value tomorrow)

1pt USA to beat Sweden / RUSSIA to beat Japan / SPAIN to beat S.Africa & REP OF IRELAND to beat Portugal 12/1 paddypower (1 loses, money back)

Scotland win. Good for Big Hendo, atleast. Who deserves a big trophy. He also gets into the Grand Slam. Having Wright on your team also helps. He's now won with 2 different partners. Germany/Australia and Ireland all went out limply in the latter stages.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...