** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1 & L2 Predictions > Sep 4th - 6th

Bolton v Burton Albion: Just had a long look at this game only for the 2 most appealing prices to be trimmed while I was doing so, :wall It's as if Paddy can read my mind.

For what it's worth, I could see a bit of an edge in >5.5 home corners at 11/10 and <40 booking points at evens but they've been cut to evens and 10/11 respectively.

You can get 5/4 for 40+ points with Sky Bet which is arguably a shade too big but I'd have been happier with the evens for the other side of that line.

No bet from me now as none of the prices offer a big enough edge to sway me. Hopefully the goalscorer market will be more accommodating.

10 points on Akins to score at 3/1 with Fred

Backable at that "Monday Football Specials" boosted price. Others worthy of a mention, pending confirmed line ups.

Doyle at 9/5 - rightful favourite, missed 15/8, will probably score but price feels closer to fair than value.

Patrick at 4/1 - yet to score in 5 appearances for Burton but I'm not convinced he should be that much bigger than 3/1. Essentially a winger who's having to play upfront. I may be tempted in if the price lasts.