Announcements
** April Poker League Result : 1st Rhino_Power, 2nd muttley, =3rd Elliott Sutcliffe & Rav **
** Congratulations to Skittle who wins £50 in the Last Man Standing Consolation Competition **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd Power900, 3rd Gazza's United, 4th Trotter, 5th Rainbow **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st PercyP, 2nd daisychain, 3rd Costello, 4th silver fox. KO Cup Winner Kingdom for. Most Winners bymatrix: **

Hungarian Darts Trophy

Fader

Finally, we have some Darts returning. A small-time event really, but just glad to have some Darts back. Tomorrow, will see the qualification for the Last 32, of which gets underway on Saturday with the latter stages and final on the Sunday. I don't remember a time MVG was not the favourite OR the 2nd favourite and is now sitting at 5/1 third favourite. Perhaps that's value, in a half with just Price really to worry about until the final.

I never like it when there hasn't been any darts for a little while because it really is very random. Nobody knows the form that these players are coming into really and with that, I can't be taking short prices. I'll use this event as more of a gauge to see how everybody looks and I'll take a few big prices as outsiders of whom I think have the ability this weekend and the right draw.

1pt e/w D.Heta to win 40/1 paddypower
1pt e/w K.Ratajski to win 40/1 paddypower
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w L.Williams to win 125/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w R.Smith to win 125/1 paddypower

Couple of match plays i'm going for today in the qualifications. I think Brown is a good thing against Veenstra. I'll add him to an accy but my match pick will be tonight and Gurney to beat Van Der Voort. Gurney has looked good recently in the super series making the Quarter and Semi-Finals. He then made the Last 16 of the Matchplay and funny enough he lost to Van Der Voort there. However, VDV is so tempremental and I can't see him hitting a 95+ average tonight.

6pts D.Gurney to beat Van Der Voort 4/6 paddypower
1pt accy - Brown / Gurney / De Vos / Borland 6/1 paddypower (1 leg loses money back)

Wow, Aspinall was horrid in that match. A really poor standard in this tournament until Price turned on it for the Semi and Final. Crazy averages in the latter stages after being so bang average in the tournament. Mark of a champion, I suppose.

World Cup of Darts will be the next tournament. A tournament that made Clayton last year. He will partner once again with Price in what is likely to be very warm favourites.

• 2 weeks later...