** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Russian Premier League Week 6 26-27 August 2021

Hello everyone!

We are already running past five weeks of action on the Russian Premier League and it seems to be a good time to start placing bets.

Today I have eyes set on 3 of the 4 games available.Though I'd like to bet on CSKA for DoubleChance I'll avoid this game since it's been a long time since CSKA hasn't lost to Zenit plus Zenit dropped points the previous week...so PASS.

I expect Ufa to win narrowly today.These guys hung in there against Zenit the previous week ..they should be ale to win this.

Ufa-Krylya 1 @2.72

Spartak-Sochi is going to be a dogfight and have this penciled as a draw.

Spartak-Sochi  DRAW @ 3.35 

Expecting both teams to score in Akhmat vs Arsenal Tula...two teams playing better than expected.

Akhmat Grozny-Arsenal Tula BTTS @2.12

Edited by JohnSax

As expected CSKA basically choked in the final minutes against Zenit..it would have been my banker play yesterday but (thankfully) I opted to pass.

Two plays I like today (based on my model)

Khimki-Niznhy Novgorod  X2&BTTS @3.15

Dynamo Moscow-Lokomotiv Moscow 2 @3.30

A Lokomotiv win is my multi-unit play for today.Lokomotiv at such plus money while the odds indicate that the most likley result is a draw..is a MUST.

Dynamo has defeated Ural,Rostov,Ural which are a combined 2W 4D 10L

Both teams have managed to defeat CSKA while Lokomotiv has also a quality draw (1-1) against Zenit.

Dynamo has lost to Akhmat

Lokomotiv has defeated Krasnodar

Another game I'm iffy about is Krasnodar vs Rubin Kazan

I'm even liking the straight up win for Rubin Kazan @5.00 but the following things worry me about placing a bet heck even double chance Rubin Kazan

• So much favoritism for Krasnodar (odds ¬1.65)
  • Rubin Kazan will most likley be without perhaps it's best player Kvaratskelia
  • Krasnodar is coming off a loss against Lokomotiv,they've struggled early therefore they'll probably go all out to get a win.
  • Past h2h matches Rubin Kazan has 1D and 9 L @Krasnodar ( this isn't factored in heavily,but still something to think about)

Therfore I'm going to stay away from this game.

Edited by JohnSax