** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa Conference League Predictions > Aug 26th

eclodds1.jpg

eclodds2.jpg

The 2021/22 Europa Conference League is coming up again this week. Who knows what round it is? Who knows what leg it is? Who knows how many goals Tottenham lost to Pacos Ferreira by?! Anyway, for those of you who care about this third rate UEFA competition, here are the odds. Tell us your bets below! :ok

Tottenham were 1/6 to win the match yesterday (1.166) and 1/3 to qualify. I see no value in the win as it is now down to 1/12  (1.083) with William Hill. However  to qualify has stayed the same at 1/3.

Spurs lost the first leg 1-0. They fielded a weak team . I think they had 11 changes. Surely if they win the game, even 1-0 , then the leg is tied with an extra 30 mins before penalties where Spurs would surely be favourites. I'm trying to say that Spurs at 1/3 is very good value to qualify compared to 1/12 to win the match.

The bet to qualify with William Hill can be cashed in at any time so risk can be controlled. i suggest lumping on and waiting for the team news. If Spurs put out a stronger bench than the first leg I think the price can come in before the match starts. If the team looks weak then you can cash out and i'm pretty sure it will still be 1/3 and hence your money back. Do multiple bets with William Hill as they do not allow part of bets to be cashed out so you can decide how much you want actually on when the game starts.

This was the team Spurs put out in the first leg. There is plenty of talk a stronger team will be played to get through.

• 22Gollini
  • 38Carter-VickersSubstituted forPaskotsiat 87'minutes
  • 4Romero
  • 33DaviesBooked at 31mins
  • 2Doherty
  • 18Lo Celso
  • 8Winks
  • 19R SessegnonSubstituted forBennettat 81'minutes
  • 43JohnSubstituted forClarkeat 45'minutes
  • 11GilBooked at 90mins
  • 44Scarlett

Substitutes