** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Primeira Liga Predictions > Aug 20th - 23th

Gumarães vs Vizela

Sunday, 22/08/2021, 20:30 PT

Guimaraes:

Vitória de Guimarães only added one point at the beginning of the championship. With a defeat and a draw in the first two rounds, it can be said that they have been unlucky, they have even played good football, they have created several opportunities to score, but the lack of calm of their forwards, and the bars are not been helping when the time to score cames. In the first round, at home, the waste was enormous and in the last round, they had a player sent off at the beginning of the second half, which compromised the achievement of something else, in a phase that they were even above the opponent in the game.

Vizela:

Vizela scored 3 points in the first two rounds of the championship, lost away naturally in the field of national champion Sporting by 2-0, and beat at home one of his rivals in the fight for maintenance in the last round by 2-1 even at the end of the match. This Vizela still hasn't convinced me, in my opinion, it will be a team that will be fighting for the last 5/6 places at the bottom of the league table. It doesn't show great football and despite having made 3 or 4 good signings for me it won't be enough to make a smooth championship.

Conclusion:

In my opinion, Guimarães will go all out in this game, to add their first victory in this championship. The team, as I said before, plays good football, is an offensive team that likes to have the ball and control the matches and has players capable of making a difference in the attacking front. I believe this team will make a championship backward, and from the moment the ball starts to enter, confidence will be greater and the results will appear. Vizela has had some problems in defense, in 2 games they have conceded 3 goals, soo I don't believe they will stay with an empty net at the end of the match against Guimarães that is desperately looking for their first victory.

Pick: Guimarães (-0.75) @ Odd: 2.10 Bet365

FC Arouca vs FC Famalicão

2021-08-21T16:30+02:00

FC Arouca

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Moses (0/0 m), Anthony (0/0 f)

Suspended: Victor Braga (2/0 first goalkeeper)

FC Famalicão

Doubtful: Gustavo Assunção (1/0 m), Ivo Rodrigues (2/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Bruno Jordão (0/0 m), Heriberto Tavares (0/0 f), Pedro Marques (0/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com