** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Starting Weekend 17th FEB - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

Hi all, I'm not at home today to sort this out, but I'll look at opening up a Division 9 and reducing the players in Div 7 and 8 to equalise.  Setting up a thread for you to post in now this week :ok

20 hours ago, owenclass said:

Can I join as well please 

On 8/13/2021 at 12:15 PM, Paddy Grace said:

Can I join please .. many thanks. Paddy 

On 8/13/2021 at 12:21 PM, CocoPopsDad said:

£25 on Oldham to win @ 4.33 if I ok to join!

Thank you.

22 hours ago, Danshot said:

Completely got forgot about the last weeks of last season , but i'd like to get involved again if any spaces become available 

12 hours ago, Turkish2207 said:

Can I join please

many thanks john 

4 hours ago, ivailobg said:

I would like to join the competition.

59 minutes ago, andellio said:

i'd love to join the competition please

On 8/14/2021 at 4:36 PM, Bretloca said:

Please can I join if not too late

On 8/14/2021 at 7:00 PM, Holumz said:

Add me please 

Sorry, as you were after the week 1 3pm posting deadline and I'd already allowed more than usual in, I'm going to say No for this season, but you'll be first in line to join in from the next one.  I will re-tag you when it opens up in October. :ok

On 8/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Astleavista said:

Could you put me in please.

Ken

On 8/12/2021 at 10:04 AM, Dramfech said:

I would like yo join, thanks!

On 8/12/2021 at 11:30 AM, thebestthere said:

In please

On 8/12/2021 at 11:50 AM, harry_rag said:

I'll throw my hat into the ring if there's room for one more.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:14 PM, Larkin22 said:

I'd like to join if possible.

On 8/12/2021 at 8:36 PM, YAMe said:

Count me in!

On 8/12/2021 at 9:08 PM, MrJol said:

Me in please ? lol

On 8/13/2021 at 7:02 AM, ivan356 said:

Hello!

I want to join please!

I was in last season but last circle forget at all about competition!

Take me back, please!

Guys, in order to even out Divisions 7,8 & 9 I've moved you into Division 9 so these now all have 16 players.  These Divisions are all equal (think of them as 7a, 7b and 7c)  so you have not been demoted!  I will re-tag you in this week's new threads so you know where to post :ok

On 8/18/2021 at 3:38 PM, EbonyTips said:

Celtic v St Mirren (Over 2.5) 1.53

Liverpool v Burnley (1) 1.18

Brest v PSG (2) 1.25

Freiburg v Dortmund (2) 1.53

Too late to join in this season, I'll tag you when the new one starts in October.  Take a look at the rules in the meantime, treble bet would be your maximum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 1:39 AM, avongirl said:

Everyone above noted and allocated to Div 7 / 8. :ok   Still room for a few more.

@Barnes1882 and @umorenikrile you both just missed deadline last season, do you want in now?

Sorry it's been a crazy few months with a new addition to the family and house move etc. 

Is it too late to be added into the group now?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's the final week of Season 1 this weekend so I am bumping this ready for the new season, which will start in the next couple of weeks depending on how organised I am at setting up the new Divisions. :p  New players wishing to join in please post a request in here and I will allocate you to a vacant spot.   If you were eliminated due to no shows previously please also post if you want back in, but please note I may refuse you if we have a lot of new applicants.  I'll probably cut back down to 8 Divisions but potentially with one or two more players in each one.

I am intending to get the new season off and running next week as the following week is an international break again. So I can get the divisions organised please would anyone wishing to join post in here by Wednesday.  This includes no shows from last season if you want rejoin (and promise to last the course this time!)

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Season 2021/22 - New Players Apply Here by WEDNESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER
  • avongirl pinned this topic
1 minute ago, harry_rag said:

@avongirl Thanks for all your efforts in organising this. I might as well announce my resignation from future seasons now, it's not for me given that it's markets I don't really bet on and I just end up lazily pin-sticking to find a bet. Might as well free up a place for someone else. :ok

Cheers, you can always join back in again some time in future if you fancy it. :ok