** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Starting Weekend 17th FEB - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

On 10/30/2021 at 4:39 PM, Joloupa said:

Can you add me please 

On 10/31/2021 at 8:21 PM, Power90 said:

After a long break I am ready to comeback

On 10/31/2021 at 10:14 PM, Hotspur88 said:

Yes count me in please. 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:13 AM, Budgie 65 said:

I'll give it a go 

On 11/2/2021 at 9:42 AM, Deauville said:

If it’s not too late I would like to join in 

On 11/2/2021 at 2:31 PM, thebestthere said:

In please

On 11/2/2021 at 5:34 PM, drew005 said:

I’ll join again, thanks. 

On 11/2/2021 at 7:43 PM, vikki37 said:

I'd love to join again, thank you. 

On 11/2/2021 at 9:06 PM, Xcout said:

count me in please!

13 hours ago, YAMe said:

Please count me in

6 hours ago, BigRedHorse said:

Join

Entries now closed.

OK you 11 are in for the new season, good luck and please keep posting throughout the whole 9 weeks so you stay in the comp.  I was inclined not to allow serial no show offenders back in, but as we've not had a big influx of new players you are reprieved. :)

Confirmation of Divisions and posting threads will go up tomorrow

• avongirl locked and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Season 2021/22 - New Players Apply Here
  • avongirl unlocked this topic
  • 5 weeks later...

We'll be starting a new season on the weekend of 22nd Jan.  Players completing the current season will be automatically allocated a Division in the new season based on their overall finishing position.   

Any new players wishing to join in please post in here.   If you've been eliminated due to no shows you also need to reapply if you wish to play, however if you have dropped out more than once before you'll be right at the back of the queue.  At the moment there are only 8 places open. 

Read up on how to play here: Tipsters Challenge - Rules and Information *NEW 21/22 SEASON* - Football Tipster Competition - Punters Lounge Forum

• avongirl pinned and unpinned this topic
On 1/14/2022 at 5:27 PM, jaywjay03 said:

I'd love to join mate. 

On 1/14/2022 at 11:05 PM, Spajermuffin101 said:

Me please missed the last one but I'm back now please

On 1/15/2022 at 8:52 AM, dj.orange said:

hi, there. May i join now or next season?

Just sorting out new the Divisions.  You 3 will be added in to either Div 7 or 8 (they are both the same, just a split Division).  Welcome to the competition, make sure you familiarise yourself with the rules. :ok

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Season 2021/22 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE
  • 1 month later...

We're on to the final leg of the current season this week so a new competition will be starting up weekend of 2nd April after the International Break to run for the final 8 weeks of the 21/22 football season.   Everyone who completes the current season will be automatically allocated a place based on finishing position.  There are a few spare places so if you would like to be added to the competition please post your interest in here.  If you've been eliminated due to 'no shows' previously you may reapply, but preference will be given to first time applications.