** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Starting Weekend 17th FEB - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE - NEW SEASON STARTS 18th MARCH
  • avongirl pinned this topic

New season starting in a week's time, weekend of 18th March.  Anyone who completed Season 2 just finished will be automatically allocated a new Division to play in (please let me know if you wish to drop out).  Anyone who didn't complete will need to ask to rejoin.  I will tag everyone who used the new All In option and lost, to actively encourage you to rejoin.  New players (and previously lapsed ones) are very welcome to join, please make a post in here to request.  We have around 20 spaces available. :ok

On 2/10/2023 at 11:46 AM, Mrjol. said:

Can I come in when the next series of games start?

On 3/2/2023 at 5:36 PM, ivan356 said:

I would like to have a go when the next slot becomes available. I was without computer 2 months now. I am ready again. @avongirl

Thank you in advance!

I've added you both to the new list of players :ok

9 hours ago, avongirl said:

@PercyP @nawoo @Alastair @Data @Heisenberg68 @runadrum @Gary66 @Joelavfc @skyblues88 @imavillan please either like this post or reply if you would like to join back in :ok

I would like to join as I am in negative hehe so cant compete in the last 2 weeks or so. Therefore kindly do include me in the new comp..

Thanks and God bless.

On 8/10/2021 at 6:19 PM, avongirl said:

For details of how to play this competition please read the information thread.

https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/161394-tipsters-challenge-rules-and-information-new-2122-season/

Any new players wishing to join in please post in this thread and you will be allocated to Division 7 or 8 for the new season.  This includes new members, members who have not joined in before, and those who were eliminated last season due to no shows. 

All players who completed the 20/21 season will automatically be allocated a new division based on your finishing position last season. Last season's finishing positions are posted below as a reminder.

Thanks @avongirl

Im all read up and I’m in if there’s a space 

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE