** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Cup Predictions >Aug 1st

Lille v PSG: Buy Kalimuendo goal minutes for 1.5 points at 13 and Wijnaldum goal rush plus for 2.5 points at 2, both with SPIN

Hard to get a clear picture of how PSG will line up for this but both of these bets are void if the player doesn't start. I think Kalimuendo is the more likely starter of the two and I'd be backing him anytime if I could get in the region of 10/3. As that's not available, I've taken his goal minutes at what I'd make an equivalent price. 

The Wijnaldum bet is the equivalent of 12.5 anytime which is far better than you'll find with the fixed odds firms (I saw 8s in a place and that was a massive standout). Obviously he plays a far more offensive role for the National team than he did at Liverpool. I've no idea what PSG have in mind for him longer term but it would be nice to see him start in an attacking role tonight. At that price, I won't have any regrets if he starts anywhere bar in nets!

Bookings intriguing here. Spreads are 44-47 and you can get odds against for 50 or more points, The game is in Tel Aviv and a home official will be in charge. With Lille pipping PSG to the title last year I think this will be a full blooded contest and I can see that line being covered. 11/10 feels just a bit too skinny so I may get involved in running, hoping it's not too gung ho from the start.