** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Women's Olympic Football

60 points on the USA to win at 5/6 with Sky Bet.

Yes, it's short, but for this team I think it may still be a bit of value (tipped by the RP at 4/7).

44 games unbeaten, 25 clean sheets in their last 29 games, not failed to score since 2017.

I have my eye on another medal bet but still weighing up the prices.

Here's a list of the ref's who will be officiating followed by the appointments for the opening round of fixtures.

https://www.worldfootball.net/referees/frauen-olympische-spiele-2021-tokyo/1/

http://law5-theref.blogspot.com/2021/07/2020-fifa-mens-and-womens-olympic.html

Nothing really stands out for tomorrow though China v Brazil might be ok if there's a low enough overs line to be had.

And for tomorrow's opening game.

Great Britain v Chile: 20 points on Kirby to score at 11/4 PP

Expected to play just off the striker. Looks very big against SPIN's goal minutes quote of 29-32 which has her not much than an even money shot. One other fixed odds firm agrees and has her at 4/6 NOT to score. >2/1 in a couple of other places but 11/4 looks particularly inviting. On her club stats it would be a great bet but, to be fair, her International stats are not as persuasive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, harry_rag said:

60 points on the USA to win at 5/6 with Sky Bet.

Yes, it's short, but for this team I think it may still be a bit of value (tipped by the RP at 4/7).

44 games unbeaten, 25 clean sheets in their last 29 games, not failed to score since 2017.

I have my eye on another medal bet but still weighing up the prices.

That wasn't my greatest betting decision as USA lose in the semis. They could also be backed at a much better price after losing their opening game 3-0.

To make matters worse, my other potential bet was Canada (who have just beaten the USA) to get a medal, but I didn't get matched at the desired price.

On 7/20/2021 at 8:54 PM, harry_rag said:

Unibet have a market for top USA goalscorer with the obvious favourites at single figure odds down to 5/2 for Morgan and Press. 2 midfielders with decent tallies of late appeal at bigger odds.

5 points on Horan at 13/1 and 4 on Mewis at 17/1.

On the plus side both of those bets are winners, albeit in a 6 way deadheat! :lol 

They both scored a single goal along with 4 other USA players (I'm assuming that own goals can be ignored). I make it just over 23 points back by way of consolation.

USA v Australia: 14 points on Horan to score at 9/2 Betway and buy Macario goal minutes for 1.5 points at 11 with SPIN

Horan should start and looks big at that price, Macario probably won’t in which case the bet is void. 11 looks cheap compared to her fixed odds prices and could be value if the USA ring the changes.