** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2020 European Championship Semi-Final Predictions > Jul 6th & 7th

32 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Not got any strong views on tonight's game and already got interests in the draw/pens bets. I think I'll stick to a couple of small interest bets.

3 points on Kane 2+ headed shots on target at 25/1 PP

6 points on Maguire to score at 11/1 Lads

Headed shots what does that mean ? Headers?

9 minutes ago, waynecoyne said:

Headed shots what does that mean ? Headers?

:lol I suppose they could just refer to them as headers on target, the tortuous nature of the language had never occurred to me until you queried it. Paddy and Sky both do player shots on target specials where you can bet on right footed, left footed or headed shots on target and that's how they both describe them. I suppose by describing them all as shots on target it makes easier for them to be covered by a single set of rules re what does and doesn't count as a "shot on target".

Will England keep another clean sheet? I can see them getting ahead and then inevitably sitting back and letting Denmark have plenty of possession. 

Jan Vestergaard scored 3 times in 8 appearances for Southampton before last Christmas. He should get forward for any set pieces if Denmark have to chase the game. Worth a bit of interest for me at 22/1 generally available.