** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

? Walter Write ☀️ Season 2021/2022 ☀️

Heisenberg68

Speaking about holiday mode, weren't you supposed to be taking a break till late August? :)

On a less tongue in cheek note, didn't you decide to stop betting on tennis matches altogether, presumably based on poor results? So what has changed to make you think think that it's a good idea again?

17 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Speaking about holiday mode, weren't you supposed to be taking a break till late August? :)

On a less tongue in cheek note, didn't you decide to stop betting on tennis matches altogether, presumably based on poor results? So what has changed to make you think think that it's a good idea again?

I'll answer you tonight ?

3 hours ago, harry_rag said:

To be honest with you, at the moment I'm playing but I don't have any rules. 
I only have my limit loss at £400.

I have a lot of questions about my playing style and sports. 
I'm going to set my own rules, so that I can manage the 2021/2022 season as well as possible.

I will regularly calculate my results with a unit, as you said ?

Hi ? 

Here we go for the season.
I will now define my rules and respect them. 

Firstly, I'll talk about the stakes: 

There will be three levels of betting: 

? Live Fun Bet £10

? Fun Bet £20

? Main Bet £100

Then it is not complicated, I can bet a double fun or double main (£40 or £200) 

When I post a bet, I will not indicate the price of my bet, just Fun Live, Fun or Main bet. 
It's not complicated ?

Then I would call out the value each time in the results ?

⚠️ Live bets , only Fun Live , max £10 
⚠️ Tennis & Darts bets, only Fun or Double Fun so max £40 . 
⚠️ Outright, max 1x Main Bet £100 

Limit Loss : £400 per day 

? No deposit 

? I reset my bank at £5000. 

I hope I will be able to respect my rules and bet wisely. ??

Edited by Heisenberg68

3 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

I hope I will be able to respect my rules and bet wisely.

I'll simply wish you luck and avoid any references to past attempts that could appear cynical or pessimistic! I'll check in from time to time, hopefully to find a thread that is both profitable and run in accordance with it's rules.

There will be three levels of betting: Then it is not complicated, I can bet a double fun or double main (£40 or £200)

:eyes So still probably more complicated than any other thread on here but you do like to start out with elaborate rules! 

When I post a bet, I will not indicate the price of my bet, just Fun Live, Fun or Main bet. It's not complicated

I assume you mean stake rather than price.

:\ Up to you I guess, unless a moderator intervenes, but my interpretation of the glory hunt rules is that clearly stating the stake for each selection is part of the minimum information that needs to be provided. As an occasional visitor to your thread I'm expected to remember what your different staking levels are (no chance) or keep referring back; as a new visitor I haven't got a clue what your stake is unless I trawl back through the thread. You should simply state the stake and keep all the fun/live/main stuff to yourself.

Anyway, good luck. Let's see how this particular cookie crumbles.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

I'll simply wish you luck and avoid any references to past attempts that could appear cynical or pessimistic! I'll check in from time to time, hopefully to find a thread that is both profitable and run in accordance with it's rules.

:eyes So still probably more complicated than any other thread on here but you do like to start out with elaborate rules! 

I assume you mean stake rather than price.

:\ Up to you I guess, unless a moderator intervenes, but my interpretation of the glory hunt rules is that clearly stating the stake for each selection is part of the minimum information that needs to be provided. As an occasional visitor to your thread I'm expected to remember what your different staking levels are (no chance) or keep referring back; as a new visitor I haven't got a clue what your stake is unless I trawl back through the thread. You should simply state the stake and keep all the fun/live/main stuff to yourself.

Anyway, good luck. Let's see how this particular cookie crumbles.

It's always the same thing ! 

Live fun bet : £10 

Fun Bet : £20 

Main Bet : £100 

But I'll make a note of it every time

Edited by Heisenberg68

7 minutes ago, Heisenberg68 said:

It's always the same thing ! 

I thought that was a general comment about my contributions to your threads! :)

I suppose it's a preference thing to an extent. The general convention is to state the stake and the odds and then account for the wins and losses accordingly. Stating the potential winnings without quoting the stake (other than "in code") seems the wrong way round. If I'm telling someone I've had a bet I say I've had £20 on at 7/2, not I've backed it at 7/2 to win £70 (less commission if it's an exchange bet). 

Anyway, good luck for the season, I'll let you get on with it now and concentrate on my own effort at minimising my losses!

4 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

? Paire v Delbonis ?

1. ? Fun Bet ➡️ Back Paire @4,80 to win £74,48

1. Result : 1-2 / Lost / -£40,00 

? Loss to date : £40,00

⚠️ Tennis & Darts bets, only Fun or Double Fun so max £40 . 
⚠️ Outright, max 1x Main Bet £100 

Limit Loss : £400 per day 

? No deposit 

4 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

? England v Pakistan ? 

2. ? Main Bet ➡️ Back England ??????? @1,66 to win £64,68

2. Result : England Lost / Lost / -£100,00 

? Loss to date : £140,00 

⚠️ Tennis & Darts bets, only Fun or Double Fun so max £40 . 
⚠️ Outright, max 1x Main Bet £100

Limit Loss : £400 per day 

? No deposit