** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

LAY THE DRAW, BACK THE DRAW

UBET10

OK, I have tried the lot, The one i make the most money on is Lay Draw, Back Draw .AND I HAVE DONE WELL.

I DON'T LAY ANYTHING OVER 3.8

I DO ONE GAME TILL IT A LOSS OR WIN THEN MOVE ON TO NEXT GAME.

EVEN WAIT TILL 40--50mins WHEN PRICE IS RIGHT

AS SOON AS -HOPEFULLY A GOAL IS SCORED BACK THE DRAW, AND BETTER IF ITS THE FAV, AS THE PRICE WILL GO BIGGER THAN WHEN YOU LAYED.

BACK ENOUGH TO WIN THE SAME WHATEVER HAPPENS. OR CASH OUT 

TAKE ANY PROFIT AND MOVE ON, PLENTY OF GAMES IN THE FUTURE.

GOOD LUCK.

I can’t see it being profitable in the long term myself but will keep an open mind and see how it’s going after several hundred bets (e.g. an adequate sample size). There have been a few “lucky” 1-0s so far!

@UBET10 I have a few queries.

Any chance you could state what the starting bank was (apologies if I’ve missed it).

For clarity, the amount you are quoting for each bet is your potential liability rather than the amount you are laying?

Either way, I can’t reconcile the bank after each bet with the amount and odds you’ve quoted. Are you leaving out some of your “working out”, e.g not stating what you backed to secure a profit? Surely you need to state everything for clarity, e.g 88 minutes backed the draw for x points at y? Can you explain how the Ponte Preta game came to be a winner, a game that finished 1-1 with just 3 minutes between the goals? Presumably you did something in those 3 minutes that you haven’t stated in the thread?

Yes sorry, i use 10% of the bank as risk, yes as soon as a goal is scored i back the draw, the pronta preta game i made £15.00 across the match betting you must back as soon as the game lets you, i started with £400.00 after the football premiership finished ,i will try put down the time i lay and the time i back but sometimes it's time yes ponta preta game is an example how quick and lucky you have to be.  

2021-06-06
21:52
235324500577 2021-06-06
21:13
Fixtures 6 Jun / Ponte Preta v Vasco Da Gama/ Match Odds / The Draw
Back
  4.30 14.78 Won   87.71 761.33

Fixtures 6 Jun / Ponte Preta v Vasco Da Gama/ Match Odds
Commission of 5% on Net Winnings of GBP14.4

So, obviously, 0-0 is the result you don't want to see as there would be no opportunity to secure a profit and you would lose the amount risked.

Out of interest, do you know how you would have done if you simply laid the draw and let it run or backed >0.5 goals? Be a shame to be actively managing every game in play if a simple "one bet" strategy could yield a similar or better return!

One last thing, when you say you've tried the lot, have you tried spread betting? It's my opinion that you'd be hard pressed to beat selling in selected markets as a means to making consistent profits. My preference is for selling pre-game and letting every bet run to a conclusion but I'm sure there would be viable strategies for looking to take a profit in running.