** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > May 26th - 30th

Koln v Holstein Kiel:

14 points on exactly 1 away goal at 6/4 Lads and 20 on >1.5 away goals at 13/4 Uni

16 points on Serra to score at 4.3 and 12 on Bartels to score at 6.2, both on BF

A bit "eggs in one basket" in terms of it's a total loss if the hosts manage a clean sheet but I fancy the visitors to score and like those two prices for the players in question. If you pushed me for a bet on the home players I'd go for 11/5 Duda or (at a push) 13/2 Hector but I'll just stick to the away team related bets.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

If you pushed me for a bet on the home players I'd go for 11/5 Duda or (at a push) 13/2 Hector but I'll just stick to the away team related bets.

10 points on Hector at 7.4. Just makes the cut based on suggestion he'll be playing a slightly more attacking role.

On 5/26/2021 at 3:55 PM, harry_rag said:

Koln v Holstein Kiel:

16 points on Serra to score at 4.3 and 12 on Bartels to score at 6.2, both on BF

Using my prep for the first leg, I'm on the following (Muhling in for Serra).

15 points each on Bartels at 7/2 Lads or PP and Muhling at 4/1 Uni.