** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

French Racing ???

9 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Aux-les-bains

12.30 tabularasa 11/2 2nd :nana

1.41 Morgan le fay 9/1 2nd :nana

2.15 show the way 13/2 lost :wall

2.49 ladie salsa 9/1 lost:wall

e/w lucky 15 + 4 e/w singles

longchamp 

3.06 kloster 4/1 2nd:nana

5.35 vautrin 11/2 lost :wall

6.45 ricla 11/2 3rd ?

7.20 northern ruler 25/1

4.25 longchamp super kali 9/1e/w  2nd :nana

small stakes today ??

one more to add got horse in same race above 

5.35 longchamp grace bere 18/1 e/w  lost:wall

all bets bet365

4 2nd out of 6 races need a winner lol

Edited by LEE-GRAYS

Rather more modest fare in France today at Chantilly after yesterdays Longchamp group action. 

However the 14.49   3yo 1m2f handicap on soft going here  has piqued my interest. Particularly the mount ridden by Mosse,  today being its handicap debut . On the face of it three pretty uninspiring runs in maidens at different tracks with seemingly different tactics employed on each occasion. However looking in more detail at the race  replays it seems to have been given some very' considerate handling' and  I'm quite sure it hasn't reached the limits of its ability yet. The trainer to be fair hasn't had a great strike rate in the last year, although previously was in a low/average win /place %, so wouldn't be a strong selection but in a field of very moderate individuals, some already exposed as unprogressive types, I'm happy to take an ew wager of  20/1ew for TOPCITY. 

22 hours ago, harrisman said:

Rather more modest fare in France today at Chantilly after yesterdays Longchamp group action. 

However the 14.49   3yo 1m2f handicap on soft going here  has piqued my interest. Particularly the mount ridden by Mosse,  today being its handicap debut . On the face of it three pretty uninspiring runs in maidens at different tracks with seemingly different tactics employed on each occasion. However looking in more detail at the race  replays it seems to have been given some very' considerate handling' and  I'm quite sure it hasn't reached the limits of its ability yet. The trainer to be fair hasn't had a great strike rate in the last year, although previously was in a low/average win /place %, so wouldn't be a strong selection but in a field of very moderate individuals, some already exposed as unprogressive types, I'm happy to take an ew wager of  20/1ew for TOPCITY. 

Dismal run. Broke well and going OK rounding the end into the home straight but when asked to pick up zero response and tailed off firmly last. Of course may have picked an injury or infact horse has decided it doesn't care for this racing malarkey much and if Mosse couldn't get a response then best avoided. Be interesting to see if it pops into a claimer now however or has a trainer change. 

La Teste 15.05

Although the current favourite in the Group 3 Arab race was a 7 length winner on debut it was at a pretty low grade track and maiden. It's going up 3F today on very soft going and with Peslier taking over the reins on the second favourite, having just been pipped at the post - with the winner of that race finishing a 2 length third in a Group 2next time out, 5/1 seems far too big for me with arguably better form. 

Image Du Croate 5/1ew

13.55 La Teste

An Interesting 5 runner race in prospect with current Rouget favourite, by Frankel, a three time winner in this grade, up against a bigger priced stable mate with inform claimer aboard and a second favourite with red-hot trainer form - both dropping in class. Tactics will be very interesting in this small field. At the prices the second Rouget runner appeals more to me as an ew selection. 

Mon Ouragon 6/1ew

1 hour ago, harrisman said:

Dismal run. Broke well and going OK rounding the end into the home straight but when asked to pick up zero response and tailed off firmly last. Of course may have picked an injury or infact horse has decided it doesn't care for this racing malarkey much and if Mosse couldn't get a response then best avoided. Be interesting to see if it pops into a claimer now however or has a trainer change. 

Had bad day yesterday myself did expect better try to get a winner today ??

8 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Le teste de buch 

2.30 Muntazah 6/1 

3.05 image du Croate 5/1

4.15 queenshala 10/1

5.25 Damon chop 14/1

put my faith in olivier today ?

another bad day time to get back

A win and a place yesterday in France, hoping for more of the same in two hurdles at Nancy, both with British interest. 

11.50 Peregrina 10/3ew.  Reveley booked, backed down already from forecast price. 

10.50 Walkin out. Felix De Giles booked for the ride for the noted Cottin yard. Interesting that it is owned by Robert Waley Cohen. Could well be worth following in that regard to see where it goes next. 8/1ew

18 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

11.35 mont du marsan Narvaez. 12/1 

12.05 mont du marsan Kaleorouna 8/1

14.30 mont du marsan Fetiche du pacos 10/1

17.27 dieppe magic sound 5/1

bet365 

e/w lucky 15 + 4 e/w singles ?

All lost bad 3 days hopefully better tomorrow ??

On 7/17/2021 at 7:46 AM, harrisman said:

A win and a place yesterday in France, hoping for more of the same in two hurdles at Nancy, both with British interest. 

11.50 Peregrina 10/3ew.  Reveley booked, backed down already from forecast price. 

10.50 Walkin out. Felix De Giles booked for the ride for the noted Cottin yard. Interesting that it is owned by Robert Waley Cohen. Could well be worth following in that regard to see where it goes next. 8/1ew

Walkin out came second. Only noticed checking the results and watching the replay that there was a JC so no FeluxDG aboard. Wasn't convinced the right tactics were applied on the heavy ground. Will follow this horse though as until the last was jumping with fluency. 

going to stick with system slight tweek but very small stakes for 10 days a lucky 15 

day1 

2.12 mount de marsan  sissilien 7/1

7.15 vichy haroun 16/1

7.45 vichy why chope 14/1

9.45 vichy heros 9/1

10p e/w lucky 15 

out £3.00

Clairefontaine 11.15

Alce seems to me to represent good value, against the two Macaire runners heading the market.I don't think Alce is fully exposed yet and if the excellent Nathalie Desoutter claiming 4, can ride it a bit closer to the pace than on its debut where it seemed to take time to settle, I'm hopeful it will be still in contention at the last. 

ALCE-

8/1ew

On 7/21/2021 at 9:58 AM, LEE-GRAYS said:

going to stick with system slight tweek but very small stakes for 10 days a lucky 15 

day1 

2.12 mount de marsan  sissilien 7/1

7.15 vichy haroun 16/1

7.45 vichy why chope 14/1

9.45 vichy heros 9/1

10p e/w lucky 15 

out £3.00

1 place 

out £3 in £0.46

p/l day1 -£2.56

4 hours ago, harrisman said:

Clairefontaine 11.15

Alce seems to me to represent good value, against the two Macaire runners heading the market.I don't think Alce is fully exposed yet and if the excellent Nathalie Desoutter claiming 4, can ride it a bit closer to the pace than on its debut where it seemed to take time to settle, I'm hopeful it will be still in contention at the last. 

ALCE-

8/1ew

Very dissapointing. Seemed pretty unable to keep up with the race pace and although switched to the outside to have a clearer view of the hurdles it appeared to have little benefit. However I will keep on eye on it if it appears for an entry on a firmer surface.