** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

French Racing ???

3.10 Chantilly ( Listed ) LADY HAMANA 10/1 eway bet365 ( missed the 16's ?

Few UK raiders in the race , K.Burke's charge rated 97 should like conditions but back from a break holds question marks .

bit of a dirty race but the British horses were well down the field even Clovers that finished 3rd was a fair way behind .

Edited by calva decoy

A few UK raiders tipping up at St Cloud today on the very soft going albeit I couldn't find a draw bias for the course .

1.25 MYCONIAN 6/1 ( A.Murphy )  1st 11/4 

2.35 ( Listed ) PRIDE OF AMERICA 6/1 ( A.Murphy ) 104 rated . ?

2.35 ( Listed ) LUISA CASATI 22/1 ( T.Ward ) 89 rated . 3rd 33/1 

Just a watching brief , will jot down the draw bias though for sprints & longer distance races.

low draw in stall 2 in only sprint race won & then in all but one of the races between 8-12f stall's 5-9 were fruitful but only one meeting so no gimme .

Edited by calva decoy

2 hours ago, calva decoy said:

A few UK raiders tipping up at St Cloud today on the very soft going albeit I couldn't find a draw bias for the course .

1.25 MYCONIAN 6/1 ( A.Murphy ) 

2.35 ( Listed ) PRIDE OF AMERICA 6/1 ( A.Murphy ) 104 rated .

2.35 ( Listed ) LUISA CASATI 22/1 ( T.Ward ) 89 rated .

Just a watching brief , will jot down the draw bias though for sprints & longer distance races .

Your last line nails it, i make a good chunk of my profits on French racing and watch 100's of races every season my conclusion/decisions are based around not as much the draw but on the decisions of the jockeys on the day.

4 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Your last line nails it, i make a good chunk of my profits on French racing and watch 100's of races every season my conclusion/decisions are based around not as much the draw but on the decisions of the jockeys on the day.

My main reasons for watching brief was after watching the UK raiders at Chantilly the other day they seemed miles behind the French & it was the market movers that day who took home the spoils , I also like French racing start & end of their turf season when the going is testing but will give it a few weeks before having a few quid albeit last season wasn't very fruitful unfortunately but good luck to yourself .

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Fabre a nr and 3 winners today Lee i got greedy and went for wrong one in the 4:20 which cost me a good few quid. Interesting that Murzabayev has switched from Shiergan germany to Fabre. Great Jockey German champion a good few times.

Yes he is good jockey followed him in Germany and pecher haven’t seen much of him lately