Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

I swore I would never back Rory again. Has all the talent in the world but head all over the place.

His win last week tells me he is back to something lie he was before. And he has the Course form.

Win only bet because he will either win by a country mile or finish outside the top 20.

I got to study the field a bit more to come up with a couple of outsiders for EW.

Right now Rory to win around 11/1

Looking forward to this, very challenging course especially if the wind blows.

Viktor Hovland 22/1 hills each way 9 places  - huge improver who has finished top 6 in 8 out of the last 13 tournaments 

Daniel Berger  30/1 hills each way 9 places - Been in excellent form this season, top 20 in most of the stats could be ready to win his first major.

Jordan Spieth  16/1 hills each way 9 places -  Should be suited by the course with his great short game and lovely iron play, 8 top 15 in his last 9

Marc Leishman 50/1 skybet each way 11 places -  If it gets really windy he's the man to back, plays his irons nice and low and has a great short game, finished T27 on this course back in 2012 

Main bets were Bradley and Berger, had opted for Bradley instead of Koepka. Also had a couple of smaller bets. On Speith (free bet) , Thomas, Burns and Im. 

My Dad backed Hovland who I've actually backed a few times he also done Ancer and Conners. 

Wouldn't mind seeing Mickelson win it outwith my bets obviously. 

On 5/18/2021 at 5:55 AM, Striker said:

The second Major of the year starts on Thursday, who are we betting on?

For me its: Viktor Hovland

The 23 year old is one of the great talents in the game and looks ready to take it up a level

Each Way [9 places] @ 25-1 William Hill

Tied 30th which was disappointing after a good first round

Backed Lefty at 4/1 in-play after he bogeyed the first hole..As someone that used to live in San Diego i just had to back Big Phil, so happy for one of the nicest guys in golf..And he played brilliantly i thought...   "OLD GUYS RULE"