** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > May 18th

Another profitable day on Saturday as Yeovil managed to cover the -1 handicap against Kings Lynn. Amazingly Chesterfield who ended up going off around 1/14 managed to only get a point against Wealdstone which let the treble down. I have 2 bets for Tuesday night.

Aldershot v Eastleigh

I really don't understand the prices here as I would make Eastleigh clear favourites. Eastleigh now have a great chance of making the play-offs as they have 4 games against sides with nothing to play for and win them all then they will finish at least 7th. Now obviously sides with nothing to play for can be dangerous and although they beat Barnet 3-0 on Saturday the Eastleigh manager admitted after the game that they hadn't played very well and didn't deserve to win 3-0. They had been on a good run of form prior to that though having beaten Sutton and Notts County twice. Indeed they have only lost twice in their last 8 games and they were against Dagenham and Torquay so no disgrace in that. Aldershot on the other hand have only won twice in their last 7 and they were against Wealdstone and Yeovil. They were well beaten by Hartlepool on Saturday as well. The one thing we do have to factor in is fans are back for this game and with it being home fans only maybe that will perk the home side up, but like I say Eastleigh are way over priced for me as I would have them around 5/4.

Solihull Moors v Barnet

After I put them up to beat Altrincham a few weeks back Barnet have found it harder to pick up points in their next 5 games, but their fixture list was very tough in that spell. They had to play Sutton, Notts County, Dagenham and Eastleigh which was never going to be easy. Like I say though they did play well on Saturday and they did beat Weymouth in that spell of games. I have mentioned that Solihull have good home form recently, but they haven't really played that well in those games against Weymouth and Woking and I think Barnet will make things very tough for them. Barnet are a completely different side since their new manager came in and with Torquay and Sutton to come I think he will view this as their best possibility to win a game this season. 13/2 is way too high for me as I don't think there is anywhere near that difference in ability. I'd have them around 11/4 myself so the away win is a value play here.

Eastleigh 2.5pts @ 9/5 with Bet365

Barnet 1pt @ 13/2 with William Hill