** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > May 15th

The handicap bets lost on Tuesday although the winning acca meant we came out as level on the night. Onto Saturday and I have two handicap bets and a treble.

Solihull v Woking

I thought Woking were given way too much credit by the BT Sport pundits on Tuesday night. Yes they worked hard especially in the first half, but 2nd half Sutton were all over them and Woking barely got a look in. The 2nd goal was a long range strike from nothing and Sutton's victory was much more comfortable than the score line suggests. It was always going to be easier for Woking's players to get up for a live game against title contenders and now they travel to Solihull for a game with nothing riding on it. As I pointed out on Tuesday Solihull have been strong at home and they came from a goal behind to win 2-1 against Weymouth. Woking looked ropey from set pieces again on Tuesday night and I fancy Solihull to make up the -1 handicap.

Yeovil v Kings Lynn

In their last 10 away games Kings Lynn have conceded at least 2 goals in all bar 2 of those games and in 7 of them it has been 3 or more goals. That sums them up perfectly and Yeovil really ought to add to that figure on Saturday. Granted their last home game on Bank Holiday Monday saw them lose 3-0 to Halifax, but apart from that they have been very good at home and again I think they can cover the -1 handicap.

Treble

I am going to add Chesterfield to Solihull and Kings Lynn. They host Wealdstone and you don't really need me to tell you that it really ought to be a home win. The fact that it nearly pays 2/1 with William Hill looks a cracking bet as it really ought to be shorter for them all just to win their games.

Solihull -1 2.5pts @ 7/5 with Bet365

Yeovil -1 3pts @ 7/4 with Bet365

Chesterfield, Solihull and Yeovil 2.5pts treble @ 1.93/1 with William Hill

20 minutes ago, Thracian46 said:

Darren it is a pleasure to read your comments and follow this league. Any comments on Stockport-Torquay game?

Given my ante post position on Torquay I’m too invested in an away win to want to have a bet. In all honesty I think it’s a very tricky game to call anyway but after a Sutton win today the pressure is all on Torquay and as much as Stockport can’t win the league anymore they need to finish in the top 3 for the play offs.