** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Wednesday 12th May

2 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

You should learn to live by "playing nice".  Making money in this game is hard enough as it is; we don't need unnecessary flak being given to members on the forum who are genuinely trying to help others get a few winners.   @MCLARKE who is a moderator is duly advised of your actions

I will therefore use my right to inform him of your misbehaviour in casting aspertions on my character. First of all you accuse me of being a disgruntled bookie!! An oxymoron if ever I heard one. Then you accuse me of harassing a fellow member. I would love you to show me even the flimsiest of evidence to back up your claim. Then you accuse me of giving your buddy unnecessary flak!! Again bogus. I am not prepared to debate this on this open forum, but feel free to send me  a PM and I will happily discuss this matter with you further.

Bath 5:50 Jupiter Road - 16/1 bet365 e/w Thanks

Jupiter Road - from Nigel Tinkler yard the 5yo runs off a winning mark of 61 but last three races after handicapper but 2lbs on and didn't find the frame, with last 30 days ago at Ripon 10f only finished 8th with young jockey in saddle today they bring Rowan Scott who's got a bit more experience with horse in the saddle those last two wins when Joseph P O'BRIEN had him before coming to this yard