** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Monday 10th May

• cannotbebeat changed the title to Racing Chat Monday 10th May

All prices Bet365 and all 1pt e/w:

1.08 Catterick - Gabriella's Spirit @ 10/1

1.30 Ffos Las - Balkardy @ 15/2

1.50 Lingfield - Roca Magica @ 8/1

2.05 Ffos Las - Dunbar @ 7/1

2.15 Catterick - Elhafei @ 12/1

2.40 Ffos Las - Aaron Lad @ 10/1

3.00 Lingfield - Pink Flamingo @ 20/1

3.15 Ffos Las - Winningseverything @ 9/1

Loads of very open races today.  I suggest that no one goes overboard on their betting today

2.40 Ffos Landofsmiles looks to be a good bet at 9/4 to defy a 6lbs rise but I have learnt over the years that if something looks too good to be true then it isn't likely to be so.  I wouldn't put anyone off but I won't be putting £9 on it

3.15 Ffos Bobhopeornohope.  At least this one isn't made favourite by being top TImeform rated.  Good money for it so I'm having £3.50 at 6.91 = £20.28 profit should it win

Poss back later

2 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Yuften may be a good price today and has a good chance in this race @The Equaliser thoughts?

Sorry, I went out to an appointment.  At least it finished 3rd at 7/1 so I hope you backed it each way at bigger odds?  You can sometimes get much better odds on the Betfair Exchange but have to allow for either 2% or 5% commission depending on your set up with them

29 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Sorry, I went out to an appointment.  At least it finished 3rd at 7/1 so I hope you backed it each way at bigger odds?  You can sometimes get much better odds on the Betfair Exchange but have to allow for either 2% or 5% commission depending on your set up with them

It was 11/1 on betvictor but i didn't back it as a single, just in a multiple and i had it as my nap on here mainly due to the fact i didnt fancy much else today at any decent prices. i like the charlton horse later now hes had a couple of winners and the 2 morrison horses are worth a look.

5 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

5.00 Catt Business £2.70 win at 8.6 = £18.15 profit if it wins.  Lots of money for Zumurud.  Had £2 at 5.04 = £5.27 profit if that one wins

RESULTS UPDATE

Zumurud won so I at least made a small profit on the day of £1.77.  My new balance is £908.47 (Bank £1056.22)

Chepstow is abandoned tomorrow as the course is deemed to be unsafe.  Still leaves 4 UK Meetings with 3 on the flat.  Hopefully that should make @calva decoyhappy.  Sorry, I meant to say @BBBChappy

Edited by The Equaliser