Racing Chat Sunday 9th May

3.20 Lud Percys Wood £5 win at 5.7 = £23.03 profit if it wins.  Wanted to dutch with Takeit Easy but this one's price has drifted slightly and Glory And Fortune slightly shortened.  I then needed 3.95 for Takeit Easy but in all honesty if it gets to that price then perhaps Glory and Fortune may prove to be the danger horse.  In this circumstance I feel that it is best not to dutch and take a chance on the single bet for the Dan Skelton horse.

Haven't had a chance to look at Plumpton yet. Bard Of Brittany looks interesting in the 4.08 but has had a hefty rise in the weights recently

Takeit Easy is a non runner so I have taken an insurance bet on Glory And Fortune; £3.15 at 2.62 = B/E or 10p.  This means that if Percys Word wins I net £12.05.  £8.15 staked

Bard Of Brittany too short for me at around 3/1 (was 6/1 last night) so I'll leave it.

4.38 Plum Ballyegan Hero.  A small wager of £2.15 at 10.15 = £20.02 net profit if it wins.  This looks to be a very open race

Total stakes = £10.30

Good luck to all punting today; I have to tidy up my study as it's a tip

Edited by The Equaliser
Update

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.