** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betfred Betting question

Checkmate1984

Hi all

I went to local bookies today to place a bet at £150 Each way. The client made call to someone and they asked questions like has he been here before, and then at end guy told me something along lines off, if bet wins then they need to tell me something(he didn't tell me what then as wasn't meant to)

Is this normal practice? or is it because i did a £300 bet slip?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

In fact, this is not normal. Many offices use this fraud to save their money. I recently bet $ 400 and expected to win $ 800. When the office realized that my winnings were too big, they lowered all the coefficients, and it turned out that I won $700. I was very disappointed because when I lose, I can't get back some of the money, why do they do it when the office fails?! My friend, who has been engaged in betting for a long time, advised me of a resource with really cool betting sites. I am especially pleased that you can use cryptocurrency there. This is a huge plus. To make sure of my words, I advise you to look at https://sportsbetter.io/. I wish you high victories!

Edited by henkokip