Jump to content
Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

Division 1 - Week 8 Selections


Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Kingdom for said:

£20 treble

Leeds United (2) @ 1.67

Bristol City (2) @ 2.10

Cheltenham Town (1) @ 1.73

 

 

Good luck to absolutely everyone. 

Those odds don't look right, could you check/clarify. I don't normally check them til I know they are winners, but I remembered the Leeds odds from others I've seen posted. The other 2 look like BTS or overs? 

Edit> Actually I'll take the bets as listed (home/away wins) and will amend the odds when I calculate, as 2 matches have already kicked off :ok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, avongirl said:

Those odds don't look right, could you check/clarify. I don't normally check them til I know they are winners, but I remembered the Leeds odds from others I've seen posted. The other 2 look like BTS or overs?

Oh dear!  avongirl, please.  For the benefit of the other competitiors do what is necessary.  Deduct £20 regardless or  ?

I meant:

Leeds United (over 2.5 goals) @ 1.67

Bristol City (2) @ 1.70 ------------ completely wrong odds for what I was intending which was an away win.

Cheltenham Town (under 2.5 goals) @ 1.73.

 

I go with whatever.  It will be a lesson for me.  Too much going on, 7 tracks in play in horse racing, plus the early start here.  Be Calm and learn a lesson :(

I will make the money back at the bookies with the horses, assuming I actually chose a horse instead of a donkey or a zebra.

 

Still good luck to the others.

Edited by Kingdom for
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kingdom for said:

Oh dear!  avongirl, please.  For the benefit of the other competitiors do what is necessary.  Deduct £20 regardless or  ?

I meant:

Leeds United (over 2.5 goals) @ 1.67

Bristol City (2) @ 1.70 ------------ completely wrong odds for what I was intending

Cheltenham Town (under 2.5 goals) @ 1.73.

 

I go with whatver.  It will be a lesson for me.  (Too much going on, 7 tracks in plays in horse racing, plus the early start here.  Be Calm and learn a lesson :(

 

Still good luck to the others.

I think as the first 2 have kicked off I'll have to take them as away win (2) instructions.  I can change Cheltenham to an under 2.5 goals bet as that's a later game and not yet 3pm deadline.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, avongirl said:

I think as the first 2 have kicked off I'll have to take them as away win (2) instructions.  I can change Cheltenham to an under 2.5 goals bet as that's a later game and not yet 3pm deadline.

I will take it, IF there is no member objection.  For clarity I will step down without hesitation and without anything negative if there is an objection.

So if allowable:

Leeds (2) - away win for Tottenham

Bristol City (2) - away win for Brentford

Cheltenham (under 2.5 goals) as I intended as the game is yet to start.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...