** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hunter Chase - 4.55 Fakenham

I will get round to doing a Cheltenham review at some point this week but we move onto Fakenham this afternoon first and another small field contest.

Tullys Touch is favourite and I find it hard to see him getting beaten. His only start under rules was over course and distance last year and not surprisingly he couldn't cope with Shantou Flyer, but I think he was probably the 2nd best horse in the race as he paid late on for trying to chase the winner. He won at Ampton in good style following and then made his first start since 9 days ago when winning at High Easter. He traveled really well throughout the race and although he only won by a neck I felt he was value for more than that. The one slight concern is his jumping as he's not always foot perfect, but he is the one horse in the race who wont made if it carries on raining and even at evens he looks a good bet.

Laser Beam finished 5th in that High Easter contest and strictly speaking with his jockey's claim he should reverse those placings, but as I mention above I think the winner was value for more and given it was his first run in just over a year he should improve for it. Laser Beam had already had a start this season when winning at Higham and he landed a couple of races last season as well. The ground would be a slight concern if it got softer, but my biggest concern with him is the fact he can jump out to his right and if he does that this afternoon he wont get away with it.

I can't have Sense Of Adventure or Bombay Basil at all so that just leaves Streets Of London and he made it 8 wins from 17 starts in points at Aldington a couple of weeks ago. It was a poor race though and he was stuffed out of sight in a Plumpton handicap chase off 90 in March. His form certainly suggests he wants good or quicker ground as well.

All in all Tullys Touch rates a very strong selection.

Tullys Touch 4pts @ 10/11 with Bet365