** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Advice please

tangerine77

Hi, not sure if this is the place to ask but i'll give it a go anyway. 

Basically i have been using both a Ladbrokes and Coral account mainly at weekends for sports betting for the last couple of years. Never really won anything more than a couple of hundred pounds in that time and never had a problem with deposits or withdrawals until today. I did a lucky63 on the horse racing (which is a bet i do a lot but never win). to my joy all 6 horses won and i received a payout of £3700. I withdrew it and normally would receive it in my bank within a couple of hours. After checking my bank and noticing i hadnt received it i decided to log in to my account and see if there was an issue. To my surprise i couldnt log in and was greeted with a message saying i had to contact them. The only way i could do this was through twitter so sent a message asking what was going on? I was told that my payment had been put on hold because my account has been linked to one that self excluded years ago. I really cant remember if i had done this but was told i would receive more info by email and they didnt make it clear if it was actually me who had self excluded or someone just linked to me. What puzzles me is how it has been fine for them to take probably a few grand from me in the last 2 years with no issues, yet as soon as i win a decent amount they suddenly find a problem. Surely if they do deny me this payment on the grounds of self exclusion then they have to return all the money i have deposited on the same grounds?

Can anyone offer me any advice on this?

Many thanks.