** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Apr 29th - May 3rd

spainratings.jpg

Check out the latest odds and ratings for the next round of La Liga matches coming up this weekend. The season is winding to a close and with the title still wide open between Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Sevilla there's plenty to think about. The Europa League and Europa Conference League spots are also being hotly contested. Only Eibar look like they are destined for relegation with the other two spots still potentially dragging anyone in the bottom half of the table into the quagmire. Give us your predictions down below for these matches! :ok

I quite like the over bookings bets in the Barca v Granada game. I like them even more after writing them up with rationale, if that makes sense.

>40 at 5/4 with PP and >5.5 cards at 13/5 with Uni.

I'm torn between saying fill yer boots or don't follow as the second I recommend a bet strongly my recent good run inevitably grinds to a halt. :)

Celta de Vigo vs Levante UD

Celta de Vigo

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Rubén Blanco (19/0 first goalkeeper), Hugo Mallo (29/3 d, captain), Mor (11/0 m), Sergio Álvarez (0/0 g)

Suspended:

Levante UD

Doubtful: Miramón (22/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Radoja (21/0 m), Vukčević (13/0 m), Campaña (9/1 m)

Suspended: Malsa (31/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
Celta de Vigo
16 home games
Levante UD
16 away games
94% Over 1.5 goals 69%
69% Over 2.5 goals 31%
44% Over 3.5 goals 19%
13% Over 4.5 goals 6%
6% Over 5.5 goals 6%
6% Under 1.5 goals 31%
31% Under 2.5 goals 69%
88% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 69%
44% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 31%
25% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 13%

17 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I'm torn between saying fill yer boots or don't follow as the second I recommend a bet strongly my recent good run inevitably grinds to a halt.

Got the second bit right unfortunately! :eyes

I briefly thought I'd landed the clean sweep until I realised the red card had been shown to Koeman rather than a player. Had to settle for a partial saver from the 4-6 cards bet, which only landed thanks to two late yellow cards.

Elche vs Atletico Madrid

The hosts struggle for survival since they are just below the red line. However, they are leveled with Valladolid and just one point behind Alaves. Elche heads to this game after snatching four points in the previous two rounds, managing to beat Levante last weekend. Francisco Escriba’s side struggles in front of the oppositions’ net, though, as they scored only 29 goals so far in the campaign. On the other hand, Lucas Boye and the lads have been unbeatable at home lately, as they haven’t tasted a defeat at Estadio Manuel Martinez Valero on the previous six occasions. They need to continue that streak to keep their chances of staying up at the end of the season.

Despite a very inconsistent form, Atletico Madrid still managed to hold the 1st spot. The away side lost in Bilbao last weekend and allowed other title contenders to get back into the race. Barcelona had a chance to overtake the top spot with a potential victory against Granada at Camp Nou, but the Catalans slumped to a 2:1 defeat. Diego Simeone’s side celebrated just twice in the previous five rounds, and four teams are within a three-point difference. It seemed that Los Colchoneros got back on the winning track after beating Elche and Huesca, but the match against Athletic showed they need to keep improving. The good news for the away side’s fans is Luis Suarez’s return, and Atletico shouldn’t have significant injury troubles ahead of this clash. The visitors failed to get back home with a win from the last four outings, and they need to break that negative record.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Elche has been playing very well at home lately, and they will search for a chance to keep the unbeatable run a little bit longer. On the other hand, Atletico got a gift from Barca that they shouldn’t waste. The game might be tight, but we believe the visitors will pick up vital three points in this one.

Goals Market Prediction

Atletico’s defense hasn’t been so stable recently, while Elche hasn’t scored more than once in the previous eight matches. We don’t expect to see too many goals in this one, and this clash might stay under a 2.5 margin.

Atletico Madrid to win @ 1.40

Under 2.5 FT @ 1.85

Correct score 0:2 @ 5.50

Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao

An excellent run of five straight victories saw Sevilla getting involved in the title race, as they were only three points ahead of the first-placed Atletico Madrid. After Los Colchoneros’ and Barcelona’s victories this weekend, the home side should look to continuing its streak to keep the chase for the very top of the table. Julen Lopetegui’s side failed to win only once in the previous eight rounds, and they are in the best momentum of all four teams challenging for the title. Youssef En Nesyri and the lads haven’t been much efficient, but their disciplined defense brought them many valuable points. Sevilla has been playing very well at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, and they tied four victories at the home ground. They need to keep up where they left off to continue the title battle ‘until the end of the campaign.

Athletic Bilbao sits in the safe mid-table position, and they managed to stay clear from the danger zone. However, they don’t have any chance to challenge one of the continental spots as well, and the visitors can play without any pressure in the remaining five rounds. Marcelino Garcia Toral’s side hasn’t lost in the previous seven La Liga rounds, but they managed to win just one during that run. They have been doing very well in the back, but Iker Muniain and the lads had trouble converting their chances into goals more frequently. Athletic managed to get back home with a win only twice from 16 outings, but they have been involved in many draws. The away side needs to put another disciplined performance to snatch at least a point against Sevilla.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Although Athletic Bilbao stunned Atletico Madrid two rounds ago, they are underdogs in this match. Sevilla is in much better momentum, and the hosts still dream about winning the title. Three points from this match can keep their dream alive for a little longer.

Goals Market Prediction

Sevilla’s home games haven’t been too efficient, while Bilbao’s last three away matches remained under a 2.5 margin. We didn’t see more than three goals in total in their previous eight encounters at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, and we believe the tradition is about to continue.

Sevilla to win @ 1.60

Under 2.5 FT @ 1.75

Correct score 1:0 @ 6.0022Bet