** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat, Thursday 22nd April

8 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

Moulins 1305 My Way 5/4

Lanaken 1320 Longchamp 4/1

Perth No Risk Des Flos 5/4 & 1455 Perth Pistol Whipped 5/4 win double @ 4/1

1410 Beverley Dapper Man 11/4

1615 Warwick Father John 7/4

1710 Perth Mr Melda 2/1

Selections pretty much done I think. I like both in France today, the 4/1 is a strong one for me, cannot believe the price. 

9 minutes ago, Bathtime For Rupert said:

E/W punts today at big prices - all 1pt e/w and Bet365:

1.30 Warwick - Et Apres Thou @ 12/1

2.00 Warwick - Twycross Warrior @ 12/1

2.10 Beverley - Ey Up Its Mick @ 28/1

3.15 Beverley - Crown Princess @ 20/1

3.30 Perth - Elf De Re @ 16/1

3.40 Warwick - Osca Loca @ 25/1

4.40 Perth - Argent Et Or @ 25/1

Tipped my horse again I see crown princess 3.15 Beverley!she is going nicely at home and we are hopeful of a big run!the ground maybe on the fast side for her and the new trip of 7f she is unproven at! Plus she’s been off for 216 days but she’s plenty fit enough!been working with ready Freddie go at home and he’s come out and finished 5th a couple of weeks ago!will be happy with a first 4 finish

3.15 Blu Boy £16 win at 2.28; Dillidingdong £5 at 4.4

RESULTS UPDATE

The favourite won for me and I needn't have bothered with the insurance bet.  It ran a shocker and was backed into something like 3.85 before the off.  Anyway £15.17 profit on the day.  My new balance is £1,021.85 (Bank £1056.22)

A number of market drifters won today including @Barnes1882nap 2/1 to 7/1.  I must admit if I'd backed it I would have tried to cash out.  Betting markets are different to Marmite because I seem to love them sometimes and hate them at other times.  One day I might understand them ? 

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Bit of a weird move in the next at Perth, veteran's chase. Eagle Ridge was as big as 16/1 last night, into as short as 3/1, general 4/1. Narrowly won a handicap in January off 87, running off 96 today so someone must think he's improved for some reason. Not had a bet, just noticed the betting, interesting to see what happens.

Later races where there are possibly fewer nags to look at.  Market movers and drifters

5.00 Bev  No 6 11/8 from 2/1 last night.  No. 7 drifted from 11/10 out to 7/2!!

5.25 Exe No.1 10/11 from 5/4 last night.  No. 3  Out from 10/11 to 6/4 & No. 4 7/1 from 9/2 last night

5.55 Exe No.2 7/4 from 15/8 last night. No. 4 out to 6/4 from evens & No.3 3/1 from 5/2

7.25 Exe No.2 7/4 from 7/2.  No 1 7/2 from 5/2, No 3 9/2 from 10/3 & No 4 11/2 from 7/2

7.55 Exe No. 1 solid 5/4, No.2 11/4 from 9/4, No 4 8/1 from 9/2 & some money for No.3 9/2 from 6/1

6.15 Chelm No.1 2/1 from 9/4, No 2 9/4 from 2/1, No 6 solid 3/1 & No 5 11/1 from 15/2

6.45 Chelm No 2 Solid 5/6 from 9/10, No 1 out to 9/4 from 6/4 and No 3 shortened into 4/1 from 11/2

Please check against Oddschecker for accuracy if you have an interest in any of these runners.

I have made a profit today so won't be risking any more money today.  I do feel that the above races should be easier to find winners

7 hours ago, Wildgarden said:

210 beverley buniann 5.9 matchbook

340 warwick from the heart 4.4 matchbook (4-1 available last night)

no good today thinking about dropping 5f such bad record last few weeks lol. 1/6 off here too need a night recover with last three i have

Going to bow out on that 7/1 winner I think. Got lucky today as had 3pts on it and returned 24pts due to the big drift. That has ensured a nice profit but otherwise it's been a poor few days and I've realised with the baby due imminently, I just don't have the time to study. I will put my NAP up each day in the comp but that will be me done for several weeks whilst I adjust to our new growing family. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you continue to take money off the dirty bookies. Have thoroughly enjoyed my time on here and look forward to getting back to it soon. Speak soon :)

13 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

Going to bow out on that 7/1 winner I think. Got lucky today as had 3pts on it and returned 24pts due to the big drift. That has ensured a nice profit but otherwise it's been a poor few days and I've realised with the baby due imminently, I just don't have the time to study. I will put my NAP up each day in the comp but that will be me done for several weeks whilst I adjust to our new growing family. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you continue to take money off the dirty bookies. Have thoroughly enjoyed my time on here and look forward to getting back to it soon. Speak soon :)

Cheers mate all the best for you and the wife see you when you get back ??