** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Apr 20th & 21st

Brentford 

Brentford sliiped into 4th position now, and in last 10 matches, they got 4 wins, 5 draws and 1 Loss. 

Cardiff City

Cardiff City are also in unsteady forms, and there are only 4 rounds left, and they are still 11 points behind of the upgrade play-offs. In last 10 games, they got 2W-5D-3L.

Betting Verdict:

The 1X2 first odd is 1.75-3.60-4.75, and the live home win return is lower, which is tending to the host. Brentford are ambitious to upgrade in this season, so here predict Brentford would get all three points.

Brentford VS Cardiff City

1X2 Pick: 1

Preston NE vs Derby County

Preston NE

Doubtful: Daniel Johnson (33/4 m)

Out (injuries/other): Joe Rafferty (22/0 d), Declan Rudd (22/0 first goalkeeper), Patrick Bauer (12/1 d)

Suspended: -

Derby County

Doubtful: Martyn Waghorn (28/3 f, probably in), Beni Baningime (2/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): George Edmundson (6/1 d), Lee Gregory (11/3 f), Jack Stretton (1/0 f), Krystian Bielik (13/2 m), Teden Mengi (9/0 d), Curtis Davis (12/0 d), Jordon Ibe (1/0 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
Preston NE
21 home games
Derby County
21 away games
0.8 Goals scored per game 0.7
1.1 Goals conceded per game 1.3
33% Clean sheets 29%
48% Team scored 52%
19% Team scored twice 10%
14% Scored in both halves 10%
43% Goal in both halves 48%

I won't have time to write a preview for the Cardiff game tonight sorry but I can totally understand @ALEXXXXXXXX backing the home win. Our injury worries are still a major problem for us right now and I'm not confident in us beating anyone at the moment with Harry Wilson low on confidence, Kieffer Moore running on empty, our central midfield looking leggy, and our defence in tatters. Even if one or two return it'll take them a few games to get up to pace again. I'd also back Watford to beat Norwich and Swansea to beat QPR.

Think I'm waiting for next season after Saturday, just can't get a handle on the form this season!

If I was betting I'd be tempted by Preston at better than 2/1, despite a couple of better performances from Derby they still usually find a way to lose.

Norwich, clearly the best team in the league and I'd fancy them to beat Watford who were poor against Luton, suggesting their good run has ended, 6/4 fair enough.

I was unimpressed with Blackburn last match and Wednesday should have a decent chance but no bet at 17/10.

Brentford just too unreliable to back at the moment.

Can't believe Swansea failed against Wycombe and hope they lose tonight!