** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

RBC Heritage

Bamford

Harbour Town Golf Links is no typical coastal course, instead I categorise it as a Carolina track - i.e. sharing features with Quail Hollow, Sedgefield and Pinehurst No.2. Carolina courses are traditionally tree-lined, feature doglegs and narrow sight lines from the tee. Harbour Town itself is a Pete Dye design that also features tiny dome-shaped Bermuda TifEagle greens, Being on the Atlantic coast, the course plays as difficult as the wind. It's very much a golf course where ball-striking and creative shot-shaping are required to get close to tricky pin positions, put ultimately the winner has to putt very positively. Indeed over the past 5 renewals winners here ranked 2nd, 5th, 16th, 11th and 10th. 

I have gone for the following: Harman 33/1, Na 50/1, English 50/1, Kisner 66/1 and Thompson 125/1.