** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

French Open 2021

On 5/25/2021 at 1:08 PM, Striker said:

Also think with no dominant player in the women's game, its worth chancing an outsider or two in the Grand Slams this year

This years final pre tournament odds were: 200-1 [Krejcikova] & 250-1 Pavlyuchenkova!

Egor Gerasimov to beat Lukas Lacko at 1.67 with Pinnacle

I like this today in the qualifiers. Both players are on tremendously poor runs, but Gerasimov has a 4-0 lead in the H2H and he looked good before the clay court season started, with wins over many ATP level players. Lacko has been spending most of his time on the Challenger circuit lately - and without success at that. The best player he's beaten all season long is Majchrzak.

10 hours ago, liquidglass said:

Hard luck mate! It never ceases to amaze me how the bookies always constantly pull through even when they have a one in ten chance. I will be shocked if you covered Tsitsipas in 5 ab I know you will never have had the stomach to do it. Crazy game bro!

I cashed out at 50% loss

15 hours ago, Larkin22 said:

Not looking good @four-leaf hope you managed to cover some liability. 

Unless both Nadal and Djoko get severely injured or exhausted and still win I can't see these two troubling them in the final.

Too inconsistant.

I cashed out when Tsitsi lost the third set. I got very annoyed about the greek when he didn't win in straights.

thank you krejcikova. fantastic tournament for me personally. had confidence that krazykova will win it and my guess is this is not the last for her. pretty more are coming up. kind of nerves she has shown in the semifinals and the finals again bravo.

Just now, bet4fun said:

thank you krejcikova. fantastic tournament for me personally. had confidence that krazykova will win it and my guess is this is not the last for her. pretty more are coming up. kind of nerves she has shown in the semifinals and the finals again bravo.

had her for 51.00 and did not cash out till the finals and never cashed out during the finals match as well. pavlyuchenkova also had a great tournament and will improve her rankings certainly

N.Djokovic/S.Tsitsipas - Over 3.5 sets at 1.68 with Unibet

Novak Djokovic wants it soooo much, it's nice to see the fire burning in him again, but he's over-pushing things a bit as a result, which we saw in the first set against Nadal as well. He should've been 2-0 up, but went 0-2 down and lost the set before recovering. Nadal then fell apart a bit in the fourth set and Djokovic also lost a surprising number of games from 30-0 up, that was the one thing that hilariously stood out for me. I don't quite see an upset here, though it's true that Tsitsipas will like this way more than facing Nadal. He took Djokovic to the decider in the French Open last year and I think both will be good a set this time around as well.

18 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

N.Djokovic/S.Tsitsipas - Over 3.5 sets at 1.68 with Unibet

Novak Djokovic wants it soooo much, it's nice to see the fire burning in him again, but he's over-pushing things a bit as a result, which we saw in the first set against Nadal as well. He should've been 2-0 up, but went 0-2 down and lost the set before recovering. Nadal then fell apart a bit in the fourth set and Djokovic also lost a surprising number of games from 30-0 up, that was the one thing that hilariously stood out for me. I don't quite see an upset here, though it's true that Tsitsipas will like this way more than facing Nadal. He took Djokovic to the decider in the French Open last year and I think both will be good a set this time around as well.

I have both to win [email protected] and tsitsipas@5. djokovic will be a totally different player tomorrow I am sure about it. I think this will go to 4 sets minimum

For all that tomorrow”s  final is worth, only one question really matters here. The question is can Tsitsipas win a set? I am thinking yes especially after Djokovic went to 5 sets with Nadal in that nerve racking pulsating final. I feel Tsitsipas should be fresh enough to secure a set from the first 2 sets that will be played. For him everything has gone magically to plan. Djokovic is the man that he would have wanted in the final. At least it will ensure that his backhand is not put under constant pressure as it would have been under the nadal assault.. Whilst it is obvious  that Tsitsipas has improved in leaps and bounds this year, one cannot help admitting that he is still mentally fragile when it comes to digging deep especially against a man like the joker who a few will still fancy to win 3-0.. I strongly believe that both can win a set but I have to be cautious against the popularity of that bet knowing that the bookies never pay everybody. Lol! My suggestion will beTsitsipas to win a set @1/2. Best way to go if you are a heavy investor like me. The very best of luck to you all.

Edited by liquidglass

On 6/12/2021 at 10:40 AM, Robinnho said:

Krejcikova to win both the single and double RG trophies?

Why not........ she is favourite in both matches!

It's nice and I love to watch Krejci winning double titles - single and double - only the second time in RG history and of course it is a more difficult feat in this era having to play consecutive days of high intensity tennis!

Congrats to Krejci who helped me to win my 2 singles and 1 double bets!

:clap??

??:cheers

image.png.fdb3bf2fcc746ea6a321493532f83d85.png

Edited by Robinnho