Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

French Open 2021

Karatsev/Vesnina to beat Krawczyk/Salisbury at 1.74 with Unibet

Decent price on the better team here. Vesnina has made a successful comeback to protennis and is likely a contender for the Tokyo Olympics Mixed doubles gold probably with Karatsev again. Her russian partner is playing tennis on a level way higher than Salisbury nowadays and he set the tone in 2019 already on the challenger tour and had a deserved breakthrough in Melbourne.

Huge stake on this bet and I'm just gonna pick it as a single.

11 hours ago, darko08 said:

Stricker to beat Hurkacz at 2.6 with Pinnacle

Hurkacz has done absolutely nothing since he won in Miami. He has lost the last 4 matches he has played. He retired from Rome due to some kind of physical problems and then he lost in a 5 set match against Van De Zandschulp. I did not watch that match but he won the first 2 sets in 2 TBs and then he lost easily the next 3 sets so it seems he was not in the best conditions to deal with that match. I don't know how Stricker plays on grass but he definitely has the skills to do well on this surface. He has already played one match here. He beat Albot in 2 sets (7-6, 7-6) and Albot played the qualification (O'Connell and Ruusuvuori). Stricker beat Cilic and Fucsovics in Geneva 1 month ago so I think he can also upset the pole. Stricker is unexperienced at this level so I take this one at low stakes.

Well, Stricker beats Hurkacz in 2 TBs! As I expected his game suits perfectly on grass. I'm amazed with how Stricker played the crucial points... He even finished the match with style, with an ace! 

On 6/9/2021 at 6:32 PM, delfino said:

You will lose your money in style. I guess that you have never watched Sakaraki in the tournament. Sakkaraki is is like a female lion, super powerful tennis, she will destroy the innocent barbora more easy than she destroyed Iga today. Where was Iga today? Did anyone see her? Because i haven't seen her sat all. 

🦁

feel for Sakkari aka the lioness aka sakarakki. what a chance for her this was 😕

Edited by AgaRadwanska

19 hours ago, four-leaf said:

My treble for the future based on everything written above: Krejcikova to beat Sakkari at 2.40, Stricker to beat Hurkacz at 2.55, Tsitsi to beat (-1.5 sets) Zverev at 1.80 with Unibet

Total odds: 11.02

Huge stake!

This treble 🤑 and all that remains is that Tsitsi gonna dig deep and my treble will be so sweet. 

45 minutes ago, AgaRadwanska said:

🦁

feel for Sakkari aka the lioness aka sakarakki. what a chance for her this was 😕

She could have win this 10 times... well done Barbora anyway ! I do believe that Pav should crush her on the finale 

2 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Big day tomorrow 🤪

Tsisipas & Djokovic both win 🤞

Mate, I could be wrong but I can't imagine Djokovic beating Nadal. The only thing I'm not sure about is how much he will challenge Nadal. The way Nadal beat Djokovic the last year was too severe and not too many things have changed since that match. The only difference is that this time both players will play in the same conditions. The last year Nadal had an easy draw and he reached the final without dropping a single set while Djokovic had to play a 5 set match (3:58 h) against Tsitsipas just before playing the Final. I would love to see an epic 5 set match but I think Nadal will win 3-0 or 3-1. The only player that I really think that can beat Nadal is Tsitsipas. We'll see...

Watched both of women SF. My both picks made it to the finals, well also Sakkari would deserve it to be honest. I think this match was level above first semifinal. Zidansek simply didn`t have a chance with so many games ended with opponent break ( although she is my compatriot :) ), 6 breaks is just too much for that important match. I just hope Krejcikova won´t be too tired, since she has doubles SF to play.. I see good value @1.80+ odds on her win. She has much better movement on court than Pavlyuchenova and nice variety in game, Russian will lose most of long exchanges.

Edited by mark22

On 6/10/2021 at 1:30 AM, four-leaf said:

oh no, chances are slim that Zverev cleans up his second serve issues and that will cost him when Tsitsi goes for the shots. The fresher one doesn't always win as you might have learned by now. Sascha has treated his problem with second serve but not cured it.

Unless you are so certain that Djokovic will beat Nadal. It is that simple. What i feel pretty certain about is that Tsitsipas and Nadal cannot both win today. It is not happening. And I have not quickly forgotten that Tsitsipas is the most burnt out player of the four. It is so very very rear for a player to have played as much tennis as Tsitsipas and still be in at the business end of a slam. That fatigue has the potential to be collecting toll today. Zverev to me is looking more like the champion this year. The new twist of aggression to his game will be key here.

Alexander Zverev to beat Stefanos Tsitsipas at 3.05 with Unibet

I'm not stupid and this is what I will do. I'm gonna place a massive stake on Sascha today 400% larger than the huge stake I've already placed on the treble ending with Stefanos -1.5 sets. If this match goes to 5 sets Stefanos is there for the taking so if Stefanos wants to win he better do it in 3 or 4 otherwise Zverev takes advantage and wins in 4 or 5. I only recommend betting like this if you are guaranteed profit like I am with two of three correct bets on my treble so no matter how the match goes you win big unless Tsitsipas wins in 5 which is the only scenario which would make me a big loser. 

Having watched most of the games in the French, it is pretty obvious that Tsitsipas has really improved his game. He already had two pretty tough opponents in Isner and Medvedez and swept them both aside. He is stronger and fitter, and has way too much game for Zverev. I though Zverev was really poor against Davidovich Fokina. He just played an opponent who was totally outta gas.

For me Tsitsipas wins in 3 sets. For me it makes the over under 37.5 games a really bad bet (at odds of 1.83 either way). The Tsitsi win 3-0  in sets is far better value at 2 to 1. 

Interesting stat, but from 2012, no men's semi-finalist has ever lost, after winning the 1st set

Edited by neilovan

Yep. That first set of the Zverev-Fokina match was really bad. Zverev has not been challenged at all during this tournament. He only has faced weak players and players who were not in the best physical conditions. One of the best backhands on tour but if he starts to struggle with his forehand and his second serves as we have seen many times on him there will be no match. Tsitsipas has destroyed Isner, Carreno and his worst nightmare, Medvedev. Tsitsipas is the first ranked player in the Race, the player with more wins on clay this year and he dominates the h2h (5-2). I know Tsitsipas is in a great level in this tournament and I base that on the players he has beat and the way he has beat them but I'm not quite sure in which point is Zverev here. We'll see.

2 hours ago, darko08 said:

Yep. That first set of the Zverev-Fokina match was really bad. Zverev has not been challenged at all during this tournament. He only has faced weak players and players who were not in the best physical conditions. One of the best backhands on tour but if he starts to struggle with his forehand and his second serves as we have seen many times on him there will be no match. Tsitsipas has destroyed Isner, Carreno and his worst nightmare, Medvedev. Tsitsipas is the first ranked player in the Race, the player with more wins on clay this year and he dominates the h2h (5-2). I know Tsitsipas is in a great level in this tournament and I base that on the players he has beat and the way he has beat them but I'm not quite sure in which point is Zverev here. We'll see.

I generally agree with your analysis and your prediction on the outcome of the match. You don't seem to give any credit to Zverev concerning his R4 match against Nishikori though. Kei was more than decent, he appeared very ambitious at the beginning of the match, but Zverev's performance was really outstanding. He was murdering the ball. Ruthless. It's clear to me that he has evolved as a player. Anyway, mental fortitude will be the key on both semis today. Let's see what happens.

A few interesting stats so far:

Aces: Nadal 23, Djokovic 40

DFs: Nadal 20, Djokovic 11

Winners: Nadal 165, Djokovic 192

UEs: Nadal 134, Djokovic 122

Time spent on court: Nadal 11h 46mins, Djokovic 12h 34mins

BPs convertion: Nadal 49,3% (33/67), Djokovic 63% (29/46)

BPs saved: Nadal 50% (11/22), Djokovic 86,4%(!) (19/22)

Edited by Foo_Fighter

17 hours ago, AgaRadwanska said:

somewhat surprising that no-one nailed the Krejcikova vs. Pavlyuchenkova final pre-tournament really.

I had both to win the french open. Krazykova@52 and Pavlyuchenkova@34. I took 6 other ladies other than swiatek and barty and usual ones. Regardless of who wins the finals I am winning big.

U called me out in the australian open for not taking osaka. this time i left winner and took everyone else.

Edited by bet4fun

based on what I am seeing so far tsitsipas is looking absolutely ruthless and dont know how nadal can beat him. nadal lost to inform russian rublev in one of the tournaments and tsitsipas is playing at different level.

Not looking good @four-leaf hope you managed to cover some liability. 

Unless both Nadal and Djoko get severely injured or exhausted and still win I can't see these two troubling them in the final.

Too inconsistant.

12 hours ago, four-leaf said:

I'm not stupid and this is what I will do. I'm gonna place a massive stake on Sascha today 400% larger than the huge stake I've already placed on the treble ending with Stefanos -1.5 sets. If this match goes to 5 sets Stefanos is there for the taking so if Stefanos wants to win he better do it in 3 or 4 otherwise Zverev takes advantage and wins in 4 or 5. I only recommend betting like this if you are guaranteed profit like I am with two of three correct bets on my treble so no matter how the match goes you win big unless Tsitsipas wins in 5 which is the only scenario which would make me a big loser. 

Hard luck mate! It never ceases to amaze me how the bookies always constantly pull through even when they have a one in ten chance. I will be shocked if you covered Tsitsipas in 5 ab I know you will never have had the stomach to do it. Crazy game bro!

12 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Even if you are winning 90%, you can still loose all from the remaining 10% until you are 100% confirm of your win.  Sorry for your massive single and combo bets ................. good luck to your future 400% larger bets!