Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

16 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Juan Manuel Cerundolo to beat Botic Van De Zandschulp at 1.71 with Pinnacle

Cerundolo is flying under the radar even despite winning the big event in Cordoba, but he's making strides on the Challenger circuit and he's doing very well on European clay. No surprises there, his playing style works best on slower clay and he's already beaten a better player than Van De Zandschulp here in Coria. I expected something like 1.57, so I'm more than happy to take the 1.71 that's on offer.

I like this bet. Cerundolo is going to be a special puzzle on clay very soon. I bet on him against Coria and it paid off. I think there might be some value here even at 1.57.

The odds have now dropped, so let's see what happens.

Judging from Millman-Berrettini, the Italian won't outlast Tsitsipas. He'll either blow him off the court or fold, so I wouldn't be happy to be on him at the current odds. Pliskova's matches are so hard to predict, but she's the rightful favourite. At the same time, Zvonareva is a live underdog, she has a way of getting under someone's skin and that's the right recipe for Pliskova. No bet there for me.

what a mess shapo is. haven't seen an idiot like him for a long time. 6-3, 3-0..and 30-0 I was thinking he will win the match comfortably. he does not deserve to be in the top 20 with performances like that. even mikael ymer and his brother would have won in this position😄