Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

8 hours ago, Life Is Windy said:

Not a problem.

Daniel Evans to win set. 2.10.

And for brave ones, Daniel Evans to win match @4.00

I am picking this because conditions in Madrid are similar to conditions in Belgrade.

Cheers.

What a reason to back Evans... Zverev have never played in Belgrade and neither have Evans so I don't understand one bit of what relevance the conditions in Belgrade have to do with Evans and Zverev.

Posted (edited)

Casper Ruud (-1.5 sets) to beat Alexander Bublik at 1.80 with bet365

Ruud was very good in his last three matches. Good serves and good shots in the rallies. His game gives confidence. I think Bublik was lucky. His opponents were not in their day. Ruud is more complete player than Bublik. Bublik will try to win this match with his aces but this is not enough. I am expecting very good play again from Ruud and dont think Bublic can get one set here.

Edited by marzipan

Isner can trouble anyone in these conditions, and if you can't find a way to break him, your chances don't improve much in TBs (because he plays so many of them he has a decent record). I thought he served poorly yesterday by his standards but he raised his game on the big points and was too solid in the TBs for Rublev. Thiem is building up for Roland Garos, and is clearly rusty after his lay off, so is more vulnerable than normal today. I haven't backed him but Isner could win this and I don't think it would be a disaster for Thiem. The main thing for the Austrian is to find his match fitness and his confidence. There were some silly prices for him on the FO outright before this tourney (14/1 on the exchange at one point), so I've invested in that with a view his price will contract a lot before the start of Roland Garos.   

Dominic Thiem to beat Alexander Zverev at 2.29 with Pinnacle

Well, Zverev did well, but it wasn't a great performance from either him or Nadal honestly. Thiem has a massive H2H lead and that's always on Zverev's mind when he plays against the Austrian it seems, the US Open result being a great case in point. I'd have this as a 50/50 match even including Thiem's rustiness. It could be hard for Zverev to play two mentally difficult matches in a row.