** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 19 - April 25

Alexei Popyrin to beat Gianluca Mager at 1.95 with Pinnacle

This looks a bit off to me given how crazy Mager can play at times. Popyrin has built up quite some reputation on clay recently and he's shown a lot of fighting spirit in Belgrade already. If he plays his standard, he should be the favorite in this one and by a decent margin at that in my opinion. Mager is worth backing as the underdog here and there, but he's rarely the favorite.

After seeing Alexandrova destroying totally helpless Bencic in a cruel way with a huge amount of aces (13 in the first set) and winners from both side, I find the odds of 3.6 on Halep too high. Bet on russian with handicap or high number of games or even one set would be a logical imo. Any opinion?

Edited by lelit

2 hours ago, delfino said:

Tsitsipas to beat Sinner @1.50 Bet365

For me Tsitsipas performs his best game on clay courts. The fighting spirit applies excellent on clay rather than any other surface.

Sinner is the super kid, the sure super star for the coming 20 years. But today he faces an angry adult lion. 

10/10 confidence

I remember Sinner beating Tsitsipas easily in Rome the last year (that was before he exploded) and don't forget that Tsitsipas has played 8 matches in the last 10 days. I think the value is on Sinner. I also think there is value on Carreño (5.50).

2 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

@delfino Consider yourself warned.

Yes, sure thing. I must remind the forum that i am a super star author in English language. Please don't judge my casual English here in the forum. because i have a world class editor based in UK. My name is Noah Agrotes, and the title of my book is : The Temple of Consciousness.

Just take a look on Amazon, no need to buy it. Thanks

Hard to decide, I'd say value on Karatsev as I think he will not give Berrettini time to settle for shots. When Daniel really attacked Berrettini in the 2nd set he unsettled him, lots of his shots went wide or too far. However Berrettini then recovered composure and saw out the 3rd set. Also think that Karatsev worked a lot harder to get to this match and that might take its toll.

I'm going to wait inplay and make a decision based on how Berretini deals with Karatsev. I think my preference right now would be finding the best odds on it going 3 sets.

I apologize to Darko, and i hope he didn't read my post.

Today, my double is Nadal and Berrettini.

Reasons for Nadal. I am impressed of what i have seen from him yesterday against Carreno. He absolutely ruined him, playing almost perfect game. Tsitsipas in red hot shape. But today he can't do a lot against the improved Nadal.

Reasons for Berrettini. He is also in red hot form, super powerful game, against the Russian who saved 23 break points - very unusual for any player to achieve something so terrific against Djokovic- however is not every day the lucky day. His lucky day was yesterday, today he will lose to a stronger player.

P.S Nobody holds the keys of truth. I might be proved wrong at the end of the day, but i have self confidence for my predictions

Lets see.....

2 hours ago, delfino said:

I apologize to Darko, and i hope he didn't read my post.

Today, my double is Nadal and Berrettini.

Reasons for Nadal. I am impressed of what i have seen from him yesterday against Carreno. He absolutely ruined him, playing almost perfect game. Tsitsipas in red hot shape. But today he can't do a lot against the improved Nadal.

Reasons for Berrettini. He is also in red hot form, super powerful game, against the Russian who saved 23 break points - very unusual for any player to achieve something so terrific against Djokovic- however is not every day the lucky day. His lucky day was yesterday, today he will lose to a stronger player.

P.S Nobody holds the keys of truth. I might be proved wrong at the end of the day, but i have self confidence for my predictions

Lets see.....

Agree with you on the Belgrade final. Totally disagree on the Barcelona final. Wasn't impressed at all with Nadal's performance. I think his level of play remains inadequate and players like Rublev (Monte Carlo) and Tsitsipas are more than capable of beating him on clay these days. Anyway, let's see what happens. 

4 hours ago, Foo_Fighter said:

Agree with you on the Belgrade final. Totally disagree on the Barcelona final. Wasn't impressed at all with Nadal's performance. I think his level of play remains inadequate and players like Rublev (Monte Carlo) and Tsitsipas are more than capable of beating him on clay these days. Anyway, let's see what happens. 

It is impossible to beat my tennis tips dear friend! I am the forever Guru tennis asvisor