** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Apr 9th & 10th

champratings.jpg

The Championship is back for another weekend of action here. Check out the odds and ratings above. Personally, I've thoroughly enjoyed Cardiff getting battered by the teams of @yossa6133 and @waynecoyne over recent weeks so I'll politely request that any Blackburn fans stay quiet for this round of fixtures please! :lol Post any predictions you have for the games down below! :ok

20 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

I don't think Blackburn are as bad as their recent results suggest! Shame Cardiff's form has dipped at just the wrong time.

Surely the 41/50  (Novibet) for Norwich to beat Derby isn't going to last long? Tempting on the handicap the way they are banging goals in. Norwich -1 is better than 2/1.

Yeah, I couldn't tell whether their 7-0 win over Huddersfield was them being awesome or Huddersfield just being poor. I do think Norwich are rightly top and by some distance. They are the best team we've played this season and with the likes of Teemu Pukki, Tom Cantwell, and Emi Buendia they have a fair few Premier League quality players ready for next season. Best of luck to them. @Kenton Schweppes, how do you feel about that result? Back your guys to come back this week against Rotherham?

Watford FC vs Reading FC

Watford FC

Doubtful: Tom Cleverley (30/4 m, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Troy Deeney (18/7 f, captain), Tom Dele-Bashiru (2/0 m)

Suspended: -

Reading FC

Doubtful: Omar Richards (35/0 d, probably in), John Swift (9/1 m)

Out (injuries/other): Michael Morrison (35/4 d), Tom McIntyre (26/2 d), Felipe Araruna (2/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Win/Draw/Lose
Watford FC
20 home games
Reading FC
20 away games
80% Win 35%
10% Draw 40%
10% Lose 25%
50% Win and over 1.5 goals 25%
5% Lose and over 1.5 goals 20%
70% Team won first half 30%
25% Draw at half-time 50%
5% Team lost first half 20%

Cardiff vs Blackburn

Apologies for the last minute preview. Easter holidays with the kids so chaos has ensued! Cardiff take on Blackburn in this 3pm BST kick-off on Saturday afternoon from the Cardiff City Stadium. Play-off hopes are fading for the home team so a win is vital if they are to keep that dream alive against this travelling team that have probably done enough to survive this season but will be wondering why on earth they're not battling at the other end of the table with the quality within their squad.

Cardiff suffered a humiliating 5-0 defeat to Sheffield Wednesday last Monday and that loss was only made slightly easier due to Huddersfield losing 7-0 to Norwich! What is going on in the Championship? Silly season is here! The Bluebirds are down to 8th in the table but now 8 points adrift of the play-off positions with just 6 league games left to play. Mick McCarthy knows his team have it all to do and anything other than a win here will surely end their faint hopes of a top six finish. It's now only 1 win from their last 6 league matches and with injuries still ravaging the team it's hard to see how this poor run can be turned around.

Blackburn find themselves down in 17th place and it's easy to see why their manager Tony Mowbray has come under fire from the supporters when his squad boasts names such as Adam Armstrong, Sam Gallagher, Harvey Elliott, Bradley Dack, Lewis Holtby, and Tom Trybull. Granted, not all of those players have been fighting fit but this squad should not be just 11 points above the drop zone at this stage of the season. Rovers have won just 1 of their last 14 league games and haven't tasted victory in their previous 6 encounters.

This is a clash between two out-of-form teams in the Championship table so it's hard to see if either of these teams can find the self belief to push on and get the win. I'm feeling worryingly optimistic as a Cardiff fan and think McCarthy will have learned a lot from Monday's nightmare. I still don't necessarily think we deserved to lose 5-0. It was just one of those days. I'm going to cautiously back us to bounce back to winning ways here because I simply think however bad we are right now Blackburn are worse.

Cardiff to Win @ 2.56 with SBK

BTTS @ 2.00 with SportNation