Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

World Championships (inc Qualifiers)

I am going to go with Hallworth again tomorrow. He has Jordan Brown in the morning. Hallworth looked calm and composed in and amongst the balls and I think if he can make use of a good start, he could come through that match. The other I like, is Ursenbacher to beat O'Donnell. Ursenbacher looked really good in his last round match against the impressive Kleckers. 

2.5pts S.Hallworth to beat J.Brown 11/5 betway
5.5pts A.Ursenbacher to beat M.O'Donnell 10/11 willhill
1pt treble - Hallworth, Ursenbacher, Woollaston & M.Stevens 12/1 betway

WC Tips -2.5pts

2 wins, yesterday. Judgement day today/tomorrow. Lots on the line and lots of bottling, I would have assumed. A few 50/50s that I like today but I'm going to limit the "feeling bets" to an accy and just go with the one. Selt to beat Donaldson. Selt looks bang in form right now and although Donaldson has a perfect record against him, I'm not sure we'll see a better time for Selt to play Scott.

Also, I'm going to stick a couple of points on a boosted bet with Paddy for the main competition (these Quallies don't count) and it's for a century in every match.

5pts M.Selt to beat S.Donaldson 11/10 paddypower
1pt accy - Lu Ning, Haotian, Selt & Milkins 14/1 paddypower (money back if one loses)
-----------------------------------------------
2pts A Century to be scored in every match of the WC 12/1 paddypower

Didn't think they had enough referees to play 8 matches at the same time! Wonder why they didn't split them 4/4 as usual? Milkins been a disappointment going down 1-6 but Selt is 2-2 so every chance. The century bet is a good interest bet for the champs but there's always those scrappy matches which will let you down especially in the first round! Be nice if it comes off though!

*edit* just realised it's not best of 11 so that explains it now!

Edited by charliepie
1 minute ago, charliepie said:

Didn't think they had enough referees to play 8 matches at the same time! Wonder why they didn't split them 4/4 as usual? Milkins been a disappointment going down 1-6 but Selt is 2-2 so every chance. The century bet is a good interest bet for the champs but there's always those scrappy matches which will let you down especially in the first round! Be nice if it comes off though!

Yeah, always them scrappy matches but when there is going to probably be atleast 12-15 frames in every match, you'd like to think that one century is floating about. Fingers crossed. Milkins has been pathetic but Selt, I still feel confident in. Leads 3-2 now.

2 hours ago, charliepie said:

*edit* just realised it's not best of 11 so that explains it now!

8 matches because it is a best of 19 now, otherwise it wasn't possible to play all the matches on one day. Same thing for tomorrow...