Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

Non-League Predictions > Good Friday

Hopefully April can be better than March was and we start with the Good Friday fixtures where I have 3 bets.

Notts County v Wrexham

This is the live game on BT Sport which kicks off at 12.30 and I am keen on Wrexham who look over priced. They scored some really good goals in the 3-0 victory over Bromley on Saturday and that continues their really good form where they are unbeaten in 7. Scoring goals had been their issue, but they have 17 in their last 10 so they are doing better on that front and they are playing better than their hosts. County have only managed to win twice in their last 9 league games and they were against Wealdstone and Yeovil. A change of manager hasn't seemingly seen any improvement in performance as they lost on penalties to Hornchurch in the FA Trophy and then lost to Aldershot in the league on Tuesday. I am dubious about the new manager who has no knowledge of Non-League football and he clearly hasn't been able to improve them in such a short space of time. I think the fact they have been scoring wonder goals to win games has masked the fact they haven't been performing that well at all. Wrexham should be no bigger than 7/4 for me so 5/2 makes plenty of appeal.

Barnet v Solihull Moors

It is hard to know why Paul Fairclough left Barnet after the Chesterfield defeat because they still haven't announced a new manager and at least they had improved in the first two games after he took charge. I can't help but think it is cost cutting as they don't really need a manager given they can't go down this season. Solihull were much better against Aldershot last Saturday even holding on with 9 men and then they easily beat Wealdstone on Tuesday. Barnet were poor again last week and I don't think any team should be odds against to beat them at the moment so 6/5 looks a really big price.

Bromley v Wealdstone

I was surprised when Bromley sacked their manager last week as it seemed worth giving him a chance to get them into the play-offs. Like Notts County it was a surprising choice of new manager as well, but he has the perfect first game in charge. Wealdstone are awful away from home. In their last 10 away games they have managed a draw against Barnet and Torquay, but in every other game they have lost by at least 2 goals. They have conceded 28 times and scored just 4. Bromley really ought to cover the handicap here and hopefully they can avoid getting a player sent off early on as they did when they hosted Barnet recently.

Wrexham 2pts @ 5/2 with William Hill

Solihull 4pts @ 6/5 with William Hill and Betfred

Bromley -1 2pts @ 13/8 with Betfred