** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Lig Predictions > Apr 3rd - 5th

Istanbul Başakşehir FK - Yeni Malatyaspor 

Başakşehir FK which could not realize the rise it planned with head coach Aykut Kocaman will host Yeni Malatyaspor struggle to stay in the Turkey Super League. Denizlispor had critical absences in defense last week. Therefore I expected to see goals from Başakşehir FK against Denizlispor away games. However, they got 0-0 draw. This week Başakşehir FK has some absences espeially in defence line. These players are centre-back Duarte, right backs Caicara and Rafael, left backs Hasan Ali and Bolingoli. Aleksic who suspended last week, returns to team Sunday. Ömer Ali is going to replace Rafael at right back again. I hope Deniz Türüç will play as a left back for this match. On the other hand, in Yeni Malatyaspor Hadebe will be unavailable because of card suspension. Zeki Yavru and Olcay Şahan will not play though injury. In fact, I can say that there is no missing except for Hadebe. On the home team Visca, Aleksic, Giuliano, Gulbrandsen, Demba Ba, Crivelli, Junior Fernandes are available names to score. On the away team Yeni Malatyaspor Adem, Umut, Tetteh, Fofana, Mustafa, Kubilay and Lukoki can score. Yeni Malatyaspor will meet Fenerbahçe at home. Therefore, they want to get at least a draw from this away game. They are in a very critical place (14/21) in standings similar to their rival Başakşehir FK (17/21). Başakşehir FK has not been able to win for 7 weeks at home. They will do everything to end this row. Başakşehir FK is one of the two teams which picked up least points at home. The other team is B.B.Erzurumspor. Yeni Malatyaspor got 3 draws and 1 defeat in the last 4 away games. In my opinion, İrfan Buz who head coach of Yeni Malatyaspor is more prone to offensive game compared to Aykut Kocaman. However, length of the league is getting shorter. Thus, Aykut Kocaman should get efficiency from this group of high quality attacking  players in an offensive sense.  Both these teams have faced each other on 7 occasions with Başakşehir FK having the edge with 4 wins to Yeni Malatyaspor's 1, whereas 2 matches have ended in a stalemate. In this though game, I’m expecting to see goals from both teams.

Both teams to score @ 1,80 (Bet365)

al.jpg

Edited by vratislav

Çaykur Rizespor - Karagümrük 

Çaykur Rizespor, Black Sea representative team sacked Marius Sumudica and agree with Bülent Uygun as manager. Çaykur Rizespor picked up 6 points in 2 league games with his new manager. Firstly, they beat Hatayspor 1-0 at home. Furthermore, they got a 3-4 away win against Galatasaray last week. They lost only to Kayserispor in their last 5 games. Before this match, there are no missing player except for defensive midfielder Godfred Donsah. In the away team, Karagümrük, there was a change of manager during the international break. Head coach Şenol Can resigned. He was replaced by Italian Francesco Farioli (31 years old). There are lots of players with Serie A backgrounding in the team ; Viviano, Biglia, Zukanovic, Balkovec, Castro, Borini, Bertolacci. This may also have an impact on this decision.

Head to head

06.12.2020 Karagümrük 2 - 1 Çaykur Rizespor

I look forward to performance of this very young manager. In Karagümrük team there is no missing except for Cristobal Jorquera, who has not been able to play for a long time. I think, with Francesco Farioli will be well prepared for this match by taking advantage of the international break. Moreover, this match will be the first experience of Farioli as a manager in his career. I don't know exactly what kind of formation and starting lineup he prefer. I think, the new manager can collect point or points from Çaykur Rizespor away with motivation. Yes, Çaykur Rizespor scored 4 goals against Galatasaray last week. However, most of the goals were the result of individual mistakes of Galatasaray's defenders. Additionally, sometimes this kind of surprise victories create complacency for winning teams in football. I think that victory will have that kind of impact on Çaykur Rizespor. Thus, with his Italian manager Karagümrük will get at least a draw from this away game. 

Draw or Karagümrük @1,40 (Bet365)

Asian Handicap Karagümrük @1,77 (bet365)

Karagümrük to win @2,40 (Bet365)

jpg.jpg

Edited by vratislav

Hatayspor - Galatasaray

Despite its rise to the Turkish Super League this season, Hatayspor exceeded expectations and finds itself in the top ranks (7/21) with good results during the season. They will meet Galatasaray at home, which was badly injured against Çaykur Rizespor last week. Hatayspor won only one of the last 5 home games. 3 of the other 4 games as defeat and 1 drew. On the other hand, Galatasaray won 4 of the last 5 away games, 1 defeated. Hatayspor has not been able to get point for 2 weeks in the league. Firstly, they were beaten by Kaysersipor 1-3 in the home game, and in the last week defeated against Çaykur Rizespor 1-0 on the away. Left back players Kone and Katranis will not be able to wear shirt as they are suspended. Mesut Çaytemel 3rd alternative in this position, who played succesfully in the lower league last season will play probably as left back for this match. He is experienced and made great efforts to make the team to the Turkish Super League last season. On the other hand, things are not going well at all in Galatasaray. They conceded 4 goals from Çaykur Rizespor at home games as a result of individual mistakes of defenders. Kerem, Taylan and EmreKılınç won't be making appearances because Covid-19 cases. Moreover, the players unavailable for this match because of suspension are Yedlin (right back), Luyindama (centre-back) and Marcao (centre-back). In other words, we can say that 3 of the back 4 is unavaliable for this match. In addition, on weekdays, boss Fatih Terim was also suspended by PFDK for 2 matches.  In Hatayspor top gol scorer in the league Aaron Boupendza will not be on the field because of Covid-19. However, with offensive weapons as Akintola, Kamara, Traore and Diouf team find the net in this match. Hatayspor could not get even point for 2 matches in the league.

Head to head

05.12.2020 Galatasaray 3 - 0 Hatayspor

27.02.2019 Hatayspor 4 - 2 Galatasaray

06.02.2019 Galatasaray 2 - 0 Hatayspor

Edit : Last covid test of star player of Hatayspor Boupendza's was negative. He may play at this match. 

Hatayspor to score @1,36 (Bet365)

Hatayspor over 1,5 goals @2,75 (Bet365)

Edited by vratislav

Alanyaspor - Gençlerbirliği 

A pleasant team that competes for the 5th place in the standings with Gaziantep FK and Hatayspor, Alanyaspor face with Gençlerbirliği this week. Gençlerbirliği has won the last two game with new boss Özcan Bizati. And they are in the middle of the struggle to stay in the Turkish Super League. The points to be obtained from this match are very important for the team. Because the team will not leave Ankara (their home) for 2 weeks after this game. Firstly, they will host B.B. Erzurumspor that rival in the struggle to stay and then against Ankaragücü. Gençlerbirliği and Ankaragücü share the same stadium in Eryaman. Thus, this game will not be an away game for the Gençlerbirliği, there is no fan. In Alanyaspor centre-back Tzavellas, midfielder Ceyhun Gülselam and striker Adam Barreiro are suspended. In addition other centre-back Caulker, Efecan Karaca and Khouma Babacar are still injured. All of these players are important for the team and manager Çağdaş Atan. Mustafa Pektemek, Kadzior and Davidson will make up the attacking part of the team for this match. There is no player for rotation in the substitution in terms of attacking. For the away team there is no unavailable player except for Floyd Ayite (suspension).

Head to head   

05.12.2020 Gençlerbirliği 2 - 1 Alanyaspor

16.02.2020 Alanyaspor 0 - 1 Gençlerbirliği

22.09.2019 Gençlerbirliği 1 - 1Alanyaspor

04.03.2018 Gençlerbirliği 0 - 1 Alanyaspor

01.10.2017 Alanyaspor 4 - 1 Gençlerbirliği

11.02.2017 Alanyaspor 3 - 0 Gençlerbirliği

I guess that Alanyaspor which have very critical missing players can not score 3 goals in this match.

Alanyaspor under 2,5 goals @1,50 (Bet365)

Gençlerbirliği to score @1,57 (Bet365)

Gençlerbirliği draw or no bet @4,50 (Bet365)

Edited by vratislav

Fenerbahçe - Denizlispor

Erol Bulut resigned in Fenerbahçe during the international break. It was expected for a while. Emre Belözoğlu was appointed as the new manager of the team. He was sporting director of the team, now turned to boss. He will start his first man adventure relatively easily versus Denizlispor sitting bottom of the league table (21/21). They lost their last 5 away games.

Gaziantep FK 2 - 0 Denizlispor

Beşiktaş 3 - 0 Denizlispor

Konyaspor 2 - 0 Denizlispor

Trabzonspor 1 - 0 Denizlispor

Galatasaray 6 - 1 Denizlispor

During these five away games they scored only 1 goal and conceded 14 goals. As you see very bad away performance. Fenerbahçe can not win for 4 weeks at home. 

Fenerbahçe 1 - 2 Gençlerbirliği

Fenerbahçe 1 - 1 Antalyaspor

Fenerbahçe 0 - 1 Göztepe

Fenerbahçe 0 - 1 Galatasaray

Denizlispor is very suitable oppontent to end this bad series for Fenerbahçe. There are financial problems in visitor team. Goalkeeper Pantilimon terminated his contract and left the team similar to right back Tiago Lopes. I think, Denizlispor will relegate to lower league at the end of the season. Left backs Ayman and Özgür are still injured. Özer is unavailable though card suspension. On the other hand, in Fenerbahçe, Sadık, Mesut Özil and Diego Perotti are unavailable because of injury. Nazım Sangare and İrfan Can Kahveci will not play because of covid-19 cases.

Head to head (in last 2 years)
06.12.2020 Denizlispor 0 - 2 Fenerbahçe
07.03.2020 Fenerbahçe 2 - 2 Denizlispor
20.10.2019  Denizlispor 1 - 2 Fenerbahçe

My prediction for this match is : half time / full time Fenerbahçe / Fenerbahçe. With the effect of new manager Emre Belözoğlu Fenerbahçe will start very offensively and aggressive to the match. In my opinion, they will find the net in both halves. My scenario goes to 3-0 or 3-1 roughly. 

Fenerbahçe / Fenerbahçe @1,90 (Bet365)

d.png

Edited by vratislav